Cumnock v Bankies

BANKIEBILL

Terrible run of results is a bit harsh!!!

Won one of our last two, one of our last or four of our last eight depending on how you look at it. Two of those losses away to Talbot & Kilwinning, both doing not badly!

Always a decent game between the sides, think we’ll edge it 2-1

I was wrong🤣🤣🤣

Got what we deserved from game. Pretty even first half - although how Lynass manages to sky the rebound from great save from Munro's freekick gawd knows. 

Cumnock bossed second half though... Caddis ( no 10 ? ) wreckless with tackle on Vezza and then poor tackle on Kennedy that saw him carried off. Should've been off before good finish to secure the game. Had something wrong with his baws as well as he kept grabbing them and shaking them at fans - classy stuff. 1st goal - foul on Bailey on lead up as well. That said our tactics seemed to be to play high balls to Hepburn and Little and look for mistakes from Centres. Not good enough. Hepburn not a striker and Nicky better playing just off. 

Need a forward badly as Cumnock more than deserved the win tbf

Guest Mr Happy

Just about sums the game up Bankiebill, got to say it was my least favourite game to watch so far this season [emoji52]I honestly couldn’t wait for that final whistle ( I did) but wished I hadn’t.

As you say, Cumnock deserved it , we certainly didn’t [emoji45]

Edit, as for Conor’s 3 point conversion [emoji849] I’ve seen worse, it’s easy for us to score from the terracing [emoji5]