Cumnock v Bankies

BANKIEBILL

Still no sign of a new striker we could do with someone for Saturday Nicky struggled upfront himself i woud play Hepburn up there if we are stuck sure he would do a job 

I am sure Heppy would have a point to prove to the man in the opposite dugout.

Under Mcinally Heppy was responsible for two cup wins and equally the failure to play him at Rugby Park on a big pitch running at Beith defence was a mistake by the manager, played people on reputation that day not people who suited the game.

I am sure Heppy would have a point to prove to the man in the opposite dugout.

Under Mcinally Heppy was responsible for two cup wins and equally the failure to play him at Rugby Park on a big pitch running at Beith defence was a mistake by the manager, played people on reputation that day not people who suited the game.
Heppys been playing well last few weeks tbh. I thought hed be the 1st player out the door when moff came in but he's worked hard on his defensive side of the game

Mon the papers

44 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Fancy nock massively for this after last week look a different team . Bounce effect of new manager . Bankies on a terrible run of results 

Bankies played well, & battled hard against Buffs last Saturday. Could easily have left Kilwinning with a point, if it wasn't for Carlo Monti's "wonder goal", to win it for Buffs. I recon Bankies will give Cumnock a hard game! Should be a cracker, with both teams desperate to get the 3 points. 

Edited by The Bluebells Are Blue

1 hour ago, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

Bankies played well, & battled hard against Buffs last Saturday. Could easily have left Kilwinning with a point, if it wasn't for Carlo Monti's "wonder goal", to win it for Buffs. I recon Bankies will give Cumnock a hard game! Should be a cracker, with both teams desperate to get the 3 points. 

Fancy Bankies but Cumnock with Tony May be tougher than thought.Heppy is a superb danger man but can’t do 90 minutes.Dont start with him-bring him on.

Fancy nock massively for this after last week look a different team . Bounce effect of new manager . Bankies on a terrible run of results 

I don’t share your confidence nocknosh although we did play well last week were still leaking goals and against a quality side like Clydebank we will be punished. Will be interesting to see if burns is back in the team this Saturday as no doubt he is probably our best player.

Terrible run of results is a bit harsh!!!

Won one of our last two, one of our last or four of our last eight depending on how you look at it. Two of those losses away to Talbot & Kilwinning, both doing not badly!

Always a decent game between the sides, think we’ll edge it 2-1

On 21/11/2019 at 22:01, Nocknosh1988 said:

terrible run of results???

Petershill Shock apart we’ve only lost the games we were expected to lose. 3. All of which were away Pollok Auchinleck and Kilwinning arguably the top 3 this year. We’ve won every other game under Moff.