16 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

About 2 minutes before he scored someone in W1 behind me bellowed "haw Graham ya lanky streak of pish, f**k off back to the Juniors ya Kilwinning reject c**t".

It was probably that which he responded to.

I’ve just been reading through his wiki page and found out that he spent five seasons at Morton. That’s Far more embarrassing than turning out for Kilwinning juniors. 

Just watched that through on Gaelic. 

Enjoyable game for a neutral. 

County look strong up front, powder puff in midfield and a bit shite at the back. Stripey c***s got stuck in all over the park but Mullen and Obika looked like they couldn't score in a barrel of fannies. 

The winner was a great goal and the paisley minks totally deserved it. 

2 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

I suspected they watched Ikpeazu batter Waters most of the game at Tynecastle and thought they could do the same. I think Waters dealt with it a lot better but to be fair at Tynecastle he was hung out to dry with no cover.

Ikpeazu is a better player than Stewart as well.

It's not often that the best players on the pitch get on the scoresheet, but I thought both McLoughlin and Foley were better than the others.  Flynn was good as well, coming in off the flank unmarked to cause carnage.  Stewart tried something similar but his carnage was very different.

It felt like I was looking at the sky more than the grass in the first half with the way the ball was aimlessly punted forward.  In the second half there was a more concerted effort to pass the ball into feet, but we might as well have had the hoofball throughout given the way that Mckay, Graham and Stewart failed to hold the ball up.  I lost count of the number of times McLoughlin was able to nip in and dispossess Mckay, or Graham passing to the opposition, or Stewart's first touch giving the team no chance.  Stewart is never a winger: I saw the sense of putting him up against Waters initially but County didn't even try to get 1v1s against him, it seemed to be more about Stewart loitering at the far post but the crosses never arrived.

Foley bossed it.  McGinn will never have an easier game.  Mullen didn't give County a moment's peace whereas County looked like they were playing at 80% tempo in the second half.

Abject performance, sadly.  I'm slating the forwards but the rest of the team were not much better.  Pass marks for Morris, Baxter, Kelly and Henderson.

Edited by bunglebonce

The first half was actually a really exciting game of football and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The second-half, from a County perspective, was horrendous and if Saint Mirren had won by two or three goals, I don't think anyone would have felt it flattered them. The winner looked like a wonderful finish.

I've seen 4 games this season (Celtic, Hibs, Hamilton, St. Mirren) and the same problems/issues have appeared in very game. They haven't been addressed (and I doubt they will). Certain players need dropped for a long time but they won't because of who they are: Fraser and Fontaine, if you're wondering.

Kettlewell/Ferguson are testing my patience. I was fully supportive of them getting the job, and cut them a lot of slack at times last season but here we are, an imbalanced squad, no wins in 8 and it doesn't look like changing anytime soon. Celtic will embarrass us again next weekend and we'll be sitting on 0 wins in 13 games by the time we go to St. Johnstone at the end of the year.

The first half was actually a really exciting game of football and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The second-half, from a County perspective, was horrendous and if Saint Mirren had won by two or three goals, I don't think anyone would have felt it flattered them. The winner looked like a wonderful finish.
I've seen 4 games this season (Celtic, Hibs, Hamilton, St. Mirren) and the same problems/issues have appeared in very game. They haven't been addressed (and I doubt they will). Certain players need dropped for a long time but they won't because of who they are: Fraser and Fontaine, if you're wondering.
Kettlewell/Ferguson are testing my patience. I was fully supportive of them getting the job, and cut them a lot of slack at times last season but here we are, an imbalanced squad, no wins in 8 and it doesn't look like changing anytime soon. Celtic will embarrass us again next weekend and we'll be sitting on 0 wins in 13 games by the time we go to St. Johnstone at the end of the year.

I’d take 11th right now.

I actually thought Fraser had a decent game, Jelly wasn’t bad yesterday and this season he’s actually been decent but he’s still not top flight quality imo. Fontaine finished. Baxter seemed okay but that’s about it