Manbag twats

coprolite

A teacher at my School was genuinely called Richard Coxhead.

At high school our PE teacher was genuinely called Jim Hall. We knew him as Mister Hall though...

Anyway, I carry a manbaggy type-thing most days, but it’s primary function is for carrying my laptop and/or toughbook. Is this acceptable to P&Bers? It has handy little pockets for moisturiser and chapstick too.

I carry all my stuff around in this bag (work stuff, gym gear, book etc...) pretty sure I had the exact same one when I was in Primary School.
2B26E365-3B28-44F5-A4CF-852DC0A05A02.thumb.jpeg.dd286e0bf68df7c543e7ffa09172d5fb.jpeg
Christ, that's taken me back a quarter of a century. I didn't even know Head was still around.

Was there any particular reason they decided to have a massive stylised bellend as their logo? Was evoking the word 'dickhead' in relation to their customers really a winning strategy?

On 18/11/2019 at 10:46, gkneil said:

If we’re discussing manbags, this is the latest horror show. Saw someone at a gig last with one. Anyone with this look is an absolute OFTW.

IMG_2631.jpg

I saw a bunch of teenagers roaming Glasgow while wearing these during TRNSMT this past summer

I've never felt more stylish or better dressed than anyone in my life, but I did then. 

I saw a bunch of teenagers roaming Glasgow while wearing these during TRNSMT this past summer
I've never felt more stylish or better dressed than anyone in my life, but I did then. 
I work at the airport and this is a very common thing with young guys going away on holiday, looks dreadful!

13 minutes ago, Dele said:

Used to just be boys that were punting Chi or K at festivals that had them. I blame the undercover Polis for making it a mainstream look. 

There are some lads terrorising London tube commuters, robbing them at knifepoint for their mobiles, air pods etc. They all sport manbags and pull off the look quite well with dark parkas.