Manbag twats

coprolite

Good guys keep their stuff in their pockets, or if you have a lot of crap, in a backpack. 

Given that this is self evidently true, I am baffled by the number of fannies I see walking about with what can only be described as satchels. 

Any manbag twats on here care to defend your shitey life choices? 

Guest Moomintroll
Good guys keep their stuff in their pockets, or if you have a lot of crap, in a backpack. 
Given that this is self evidently true, I am baffled by the number of fannies I see walking about with what can only be described as satchels. 
Scum, subhuman scum.

Guest Moomintroll
Backpack wankers go about like giant primary school children and insist on keeping them on their backs in crowded trains.
Backpacks should be banned from Music Festivals, I am an easygoing big lump but I get very grumpy when some w****r decides that their personal space should double in size because appartently no one has shared with them the existence of fucking trouser pockets.

Nothing wrong with a satchel type bag. Been using one ever since my usual Tesco carrier burst as I was getting off a bus. Rucksacks should only be used if you are out on a hillwalk and anyone using a "murse" (man purse) is a friend of Andrew and should be avoided.

23 minutes ago, coprolite said:

^^^ Man's Man, dont care what they do behind closed doors just dont flaunt it in my face, you cant even say Christmas now,Get Brexit Done ^^^^

I don’t have a problem with anyone carrying a man bag, a satchel, a backpack, a sports holdall type thing, or a supermarket poly’ bag. However, if they go into a coffee shop, reach into their man bag, whip out an Apple MacBook, sit at a table for four because it has a power plug near it, and proceed to make a small Americano last four hours as they treat a coffee shop as their office.....

Shooting genuinely is too good for these chunts.

12 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I don’t have a problem with anyone carrying a man bag, a satchel, a backpack, a sports holdall type thing, or a supermarket poly’ bag. However, if they go into a coffee shop, reach into their man bag, whip out an Apple MacBook, sit at a table for four because it has a power plug near it, and proceed to make a small Americano last four hours as they treat a coffee shop as their office.....

Shooting genuinely is too good for these chunts.

You've basically described every Costa and Starbucks in the history of the world ever