St Johnstone vs Aberdeen

Have to be delighted with that, didnt expect to only concede one by half time. 
Fair play to any neutral still watching, the game was over the moment Cosgrove scored, simply a matter of how many goals they win by now.

You’ve become a tiresome boring record. If you’re not happy you’re not being forced to watch it! Yes you’ve every right to complain about it, we all do as fans that’s our right; however you’re speaking once again in absolutes, we may come out and score 2/3 in the next half, I’ve seen stranger things on football. The likelihood is slim, but it’s not impossible.

This is a pretty brutal watch. Dons should be further ahead but can see us sitting back in the second half if we don’t get another early. Kennedy looks like he’ll get joy against Logan but besides that St Johnstone look pretty poor going forward so far.

Aberdeen smashing it long too often for me.

2 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

This is a pretty brutal watch. Dons should be further ahead but can see us sitting back in the second half if we don’t get another early. Kennedy looks like he’ll get joy against Logan but besides that St Johnstone look pretty poor going forward so far.

Aberdeen smashing it long too often for me.

It’s usually working though 

If the ball goes wide, we’re picking it up and Cosgrove has that defence on toast 

He’s our best defender (I know, I know) by an absolute country mile in my opinion. Feel quite sorry for him having to play with the rest of that back line. 

He either goes charging out to make it look like he is making an effort or stands a mile off the boy as he did at the first goal for the ball to go in to cosgrove

Kerr overcommits, gets turned then slips trying to recover. Second game running for the opening goal.

Get the right fucking boots on.

Aberdeen happy to sit in awaiting us making a mistake then hitting on the counter. Our players are afraid, going to need some big characters to emerge this half.

Holt has been pish ever since his decent opening match for us up there.

Not much positive, but Kennedy has roasted the right back, and McCann has looked good.