St Johnstone vs Aberdeen

Not sure many have blamed the ref at all. As has been mentioned the biggest referee heads gone did not come from an aberdeen fan.
Just spent an hour reading the thread and a few did. Mcinnes also mentioned him after the game, obviously to detract from his own ineptitude on the day.
Plus two sheep wankers* at my work are convinced it was all the ref's fault.

*Supporting Aberdeen isn't what made these two wankers. They're just wankers.

Just spent an hour reading the thread and a few did. Mcinnes also mentioned him after the game, obviously to detract from his own ineptitude on the day.

I don’t think mentioning the ref is a crime. If Clancy does his job first half we win the game, don’t think that’s too arguable a fact.

Mcinnes also said we’ve no one to blame but ourselves that we didn’t win.

6 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Nobody I have heard or read has blamed the ref. He should have given us a penalty and sent Duffy off after about half an hour, but that’s not the reason that we didn’t win. Don’t think anyone, including Derek McInnes, has said anything different.

Aberdeen fans on AFC chat calling Murray Davidson as dirty and his tackle being deliberate etc. Murray made a hash of the tackle and he looked shocked himself at what he had done. It was just mistimed. He has made that sort of tackle dozens if not hundreds of times and never before been sent off. I'm sure he apologised afterwards. Thankfully Bryson seems ok. The ref was very lenient on Aberdeen it must be said for some of their tackles.