St Johnstone vs Aberdeen

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

The state of the home fans at F/T. ‘Cheat! Cheat! Cheat! Boo! Boo! Clancy, Clancy, GTF, Boo!’.... and St Mirren fans are supposed to be greetin’ faced arseholes? 😀

You think there was enough home fans there to make that noise? 

Edited by FrankChickens1

Why McInnes took Main off when him and Cosgrove were getting the better of us I have no idea. We were playing absolute garbage but suddenly we were managing to get time on the ball and press and have a few shots on goal, eventually scoring. Madness.

Can knock the quality of this side, but cant knock the spirit.
They should be proud of themselves tonight.

What happened to the definite 2+ Aberdeen result, or the fact we were never coming back from a goal down at half time?

Haven’t seen Davidson’s, so wont comment. Hendry deserves his red, is argue it was a foul by Logan before hand though but doesn’t excuse him. Ferguson managed to commit about 7 fouls before even a word and arguably should have gotten his second card for his reaction to the tackle, but he was inexplicably not booked previously.

1 minute ago, Widge said:

What happened to the definite 2+ Aberdeen result, or the fact we were never coming back from a goal down at half time?

Haven’t seen Davidson’s, so wont comment. Hendry deserves his red, is argue it was a foul by Logan before hand though but doesn’t excuse him. Ferguson managed to commit about 7 fouls before even a word and arguably should have gotten his second card for his reaction to the tackle, but he was inexplicably not booked previously.

If you dont know me by now, then you'll never never never know me....

Christian Doidge has scored more against St Johnstone in 50 minutes this season than Aberdeen have managed in 180...

Why McInnes took Main off when him and Cosgrove were getting the better of us I have no idea. We were playing absolute garbage but suddenly we were managing to get time on the ball and press and have a few shots on goal, eventually scoring. Madness.

Going into “game management” mode and throwing away initiative is a hallmark of the McInnes era.

Sometimes it works, but it cost us today. Devlin actually looked the best I’ve seen him in a long time, but then sold himself for the equaliser by St Johnstone’s best player.

Still if Clancy (or McGinn) do their job at the pen incident, it’s likely a straightforward win.

Didn’t think we did that much wrong against the 9 men, other than the fact we already had the fast but not very good Gallagher on for the more cultured Hedges, when a wee bit more composure might just have done it.

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

Going into “game management” mode and throwing away initiative is a hallmark of the McInnes era.

Sometimes it works, but it cost us today. Devlin actually looked the best I’ve seen him in a long time, but then sold himself for the equaliser by St Johnstone’s best player.

Still if Clancy (or McGinn) do their job at the pen incident, it’s likely a straightforward win.

Didn’t think we did that much wrong against the 9 men, other than the fact we already had the fast but not very good Gallagher on for the more cultured Hedges, when a wee bit more composure might just have done it.

Agree with every word there

2 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

We were making about four or five passes in the middle of the park before playing the obvious ball wide. 

Seeing Aberdeen playing 20 minutes against nine men, against the worst team and defence in the league, and coming away with a draw, yet still blaming the ref for the result...

1735669534_tenor(13).gif.76931664483c7d3a29b233da186f5617.gif