St Johnstone vs Aberdeen

10 hours ago, kingjoey said:

What a shocking error to make! My embarrassment is at a high level. 

Won’t  have that about our pies, though. They have come on leaps and bounds in the past few years. 

To be fair, going by his latest email to the fans Tommy Wright will be turning up on Saturday too. 

Reassuring attention to detail, totally focused on the job and not at all distracted by talk of the NI gig. 

Interesting reading the respective club forum threads for this. 

Aberdeen thread is dripping with confidence, most expecting a 3/4-0 win. Two pages worth of posts.

St Johnstones thread has 8 posts. Only two posters have posted, and one was the OP, who hasn't posted anything since...

2 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

I can't see where a win will come from. 

I'd go for a 1-0 shitefest but I'm not sure we've got a clean sheet in us :(

Anyways, f**k it. We'll win 1-0 :)

I think its safe to say theres zero chance we're keeping a clean sheet. I'll probably cheer if we make it past 15 minutes without letting Cosgrove head one in from 8 yards. Aberdeen don't even need to be particularly smart about it, just position Cosgrove on Duffy and ping balls towards the 6 yard box, you'll either get Cosgrove heading it in, or Cosgrove heading it in.

14 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aberdeen thread is dripping with confidence, most expecting a 3/4-0 win. 

This is them just building themselves up to go into a full blown Mcinnes out meltdown if we lose.

We are probably favourites but no right to be arrogant. We are more than capable of putting in an utterly insipid performance and getting beat.

54 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Given all the flak and criticism that has been directed at McKenna after the last two Scotland games I reckon all you Saints supporters must be fairly confident for a positive outcome on Sunday;)

We'll spend the whole game shelling balls up to his giant tattie heid so I'm sure he'll look like a £20m player to Aberdeen fans.

May will get 3 touches, with no team mates within 40 yards of him, lose the ball all 3 times, and we'll get 7 pages of Aberdeen fans telling us how shite he is.

At least one mention of our shite home support, and at least one posting of the Semi Final highlights.

RG predictions. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

We'll spend the whole game shelling balls up to his giant tattie heid so I'm sure he'll look like a £20m player to Aberdeen fans.

May will get 3 touches, with no team mates within 40 yards of him, lose the ball all 3 times, and we'll get 7 pages of Aberdeen fans telling us how shite he is.

At least one mention of our shite home support, and at least one posting of the Semi Final highlights.

RG predictions. 

851507035_giphy(21).gif.26964d1b85b0bb7defe3dd5659f918e4.gif