St Johnstone vs Aberdeen

For some reason it's on Sky, which is probably why it's a Sunday game.

We'll get humped, I suppose. The defence couldnt cope with Doidges movement in the 6 yard box so Cosgrove will have a delightful afternoon. Ralston will get sent off for lunging in on McGinn, because Celtic.

May to spend the whole game being forced to challenge for high balls against McKenna and Considine. McCann to yet again be the best player in blue on the park. 

2-1 Saints, May double

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

For some reason it's on Sky, which is probably why it's a Sunday game.

We'll get humped, I suppose. The defence couldnt cope with Doidges movement in the 6 yard box so Cosgrove will have a delightful afternoon. Ralston will get sent off for lunging in on McGinn, because Celtic.

May to spend the whole game being forced to challenge for high balls against McKenna and Considine. McCann to yet again be the best player in blue on the park. 

2-1 Saints, May double

Sky must have been enthused by the many classics between the sides over the years.

Cosgrove can have a good afternoon if we play in the right way, if we decide to lump it to him from the centre half position with no one around him we'll struggle.

I'll say difficult afternoon, 1-1 draw.

30 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Sky must have been enthused by the many classics between the sides over the years.

It does feel like Saints v Aberdeen gets advertised a lot, for whatever reason. 

51 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Any idea why this is a Sunday match?

I will be attending anyway, looking forward to friendly discourse with the St Johnstone fans of P&B as ever.

Of course the real reason is that the whole of Scotland can pay tribute to the man, the hero, the legend that is #Consi500.

65B8B33C-543C-4D95-887D-3D5BB9384AB2.jpeg

Guest Moomintroll
Aberdeen are shite. Just so happens at the moment we are shiter. I fucking hate the colour red, I hate sheep, i hate weird talking weirdos and i hate the ASC, c***s. f**k you all.

Intae the mutton molesters tam, this appears to be a good day to bury bad news. I may not approve of the Labour Party in its current incarnation. Pheww, I think I got away with that. In other news Nicola Sturgeon is a dog, dont blame, blame me[mention=30062]19QOS19[/mention]. 

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Intae the mutton molesters tam, this appears to be a good day to bury bad news. I may not approve of the Labour Party in its current incarnation. Pheww, I think I got away with that. In other news Nicola Sturgeon is a dog, dont blame, blame me[mention=30062]19QOS19[/mention]. 

The f**k is this drivel? 

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Tam has highlighted the bitterness towards Aberdeen amongst the people of Perth, making it a toxic place to travel on Sunday.

I will still make the journey but would urge all fellow reds to be vigilant and stay safe.

As long as you remember our sheep are for agricultural purposes and not recreational