Celtic v Livingston

6 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Just as the fact that Rangers went into liquidation in 2012 and the new club you support has won no major trophies obviously gets to you

Nah, just happy to still have my beloved Sevco to watch mate.

2 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Watching the highlights of this one, Frimpong keeps getting better and better, his runs were spectacular.  Livi looked very sloppy at the back, unusual for them as they are known to be quite organized.

First goal was well taken but Lamie should've cut the pass out, actually did not too badly till Brown's deflected goal went in, then it was all over and Celtic stepped it up a gear. Yeah Frimpong ran us ragged down the wing, he's a right handful, skilful and has a good bit of pace on him.

5 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

First goal was well taken but Lamie should've cut the pass out, actually did not too badly till Brown's deflected goal went in, then it was all over and Celtic stepped it up a gear. Yeah Frimpong ran us ragged down the wing, he's a right handful, skilful and has a good bit of pace on him.

Not saying that it would have made a difference, but Lithgow and Devlin missing from our backline due to injuries. Cant wait to get them back.

Don't rate Taylor Sinclair at all based on what I have seen so far. He shows zero urgency when tracking back leaving our left side exposed. Seems completely at odds to the rest of the team who all bust a gut to get back. Think we would have been A LOT better with Savane and I imagine we will find better free agents in January.

I think Odoffin is a bit rough around the edges but has shown potential at times. While Devlin is out, I would have him at right-back and McMillan at left-back. When Lithgow is back, I would shift Lamie over to the left and McMillan to the right.

Dunno Odoffin looks slow and poor too, not been impressed with either him or Sinclair. Hopefully both will improve with more game time, and perhaps just need that to get in sync with the rest of our players, particularly Sinclair. Bit of a baptism of fire him coming in as a sub against Sevco, and then facing Celtic at Parkheid.  

On 23/11/2019 at 20:33, hoobahabba said:

Really close game today. We were unlucky not to come away with a point. Result flattered Celtic hugely.

Livvies only shot on target was the turning point apart from Rogic putting the ball over the bar and Taylor hitting the post Livingstone deserved a point.
Oh and four lucky breakaways. 

On 17/11/2019 at 22:39, bennett said:

They're starting to get suspicious of you guys now, probably best to let them get a point this time.

On 18/11/2019 at 13:38, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah we were a bit too obv in the game against you at the Spaghettihad, if we take all 3 points here there'll be a stewards enquiry checking Martindale for dodgy tattoos of a red hand, union flag, or someone sitting on a white horse.

Ye cannae win...

1153079572_Screenshot_2019-11-25TheallnewdaewhitthefuckyoulikeaboutTHEMthread(2).thumb.png.1cf13a5bd82f90573b14d0e0ccaf3f67.png290281680_Screenshot_2019-11-25TheallnewdaewhitthefuckyoulikeaboutTHEMthread(3).thumb.png.9316d294fcf176c04d7c4c4a7d07ecc8.png132388081_Screenshot_2019-11-25TheallnewdaewhitthefuckyoulikeaboutTHEMthread(1).thumb.png.58ab872cbe7553a0fafb74e65a371910.png404075634_Screenshot_2019-11-25TheallnewdaewhitthefuckyoulikeaboutTHEMthread.thumb.png.135b70de9287cfe640bbd3e426073abe.png

@Dave Hedgehog    tenor.giftenor.gif