Celtic v Livingston

Three consecutive games we have gone without scoring against the crack West Lothian outfit, going back to the opening day of last season....

Surely we will end that damning statistic here against a Livi whose recent win against us at the Spaghettihad was apparently their only win in the last ten, I was hungover to f**k that day and shouldn't have been anywhere near the football, not my most memorable experience at Celtic games over the years...

Hopefully the big surface at Celtic Park will negate somewhat the up and at em approach of Livingston resulting in a 3-0 win for the champions with Eduoard, Forrest and N'tcham scoring. 

5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Three consecutive games we have gone without scoring against the crack West Lothian outfit, going back to the opening day of last season....

Surely we will end that damning statistic here against a Livi whose recent win against us at the Spaghettihad was apparently their only win in the last ten, I was hungover to f**k that day and shouldn't have been anywhere near the football, not my most memorable experience at Celtic games over the years...

Hopefully the big surface at Celtic Park will negate somewhat the up and at em approach of Livingston resulting in a 3-0 win for the champions with Eduoard, Forrest and N'tcham scoring. 

Think we were struggling for fit players in our game against Sevco before the break, so hoping we've got ourselves rested up and all the niggly injuries sorted, however we're usually a bit lacklustre after these breaks, and lose the first game back from them, so can't see us getting anything here. Would expect Celtic to be right up for it too, after losing to us in our last fixture.

14 hours ago, bennett said:

They're starting to get suspicious of you guys now, probably best to let them get a point this time.

Yeah we were a bit too obv in the game against you at the Spaghettihad, if we take all 3 points here there'll be a stewards enquiry checking Martindale for dodgy tattoos of a red hand, union flag, or someone sitting on a white horse.

On 17/11/2019 at 22:19, LIVIFOREVER said:

Think we were struggling for fit players in our game against Sevco before the break, so hoping we've got ourselves rested up and all the niggly injuries sorted, however we're usually a bit lacklustre after these breaks, and lose the first game back from them, so can't see us getting anything here. Would expect Celtic to be right up for it too, after losing to us in our last fixture.

I heard that Dykes has been training well so sounds like he's bounced back. Hopefully he can ruin that Celtic defence again.

19 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah we were a bit too obv in the game against you at the Spaghettihad, if we take all 3 points here there'll be a stewards enquiry checking Martindale for dodgy tattoos of a red hand, union flag, or someone sitting on a white horse.

The Lone Ranger?