Week 11

lichtie23

Mack's been AWOL for the last 6 weeks. Nagy is a shite coach and his shitty throwing of Trubisky under the bus last night - in one of Mitch's better games - hopefully gets him his P45. I don't see any way he hasn't lost the dressing room after that. Is Mitch a bust? Probably. Who you benching him for? Chase fucking Daniel? Jesus.

In both cases, it's mainly the QB, although I'm really not sure Nagy is the right fit in Chicago either.

Trubisky is just rubbish, and Goff was never as good as people thought he was - now that Gurley isn't fully healthy and able to carry the offense, his limitations are more easily exposed.

As a Raiders fan, I'm enjoying this Bears collapse. Nothing against them at all, and after this season I'm happy for them and particularly Mack to have as much success as they can, but a top 5 pick for us would be very pleasing, especially after the Raiders were lambasted everywhere for that trade. Things have gone strangely quiet on that front...

The Lions season is obviously done but the defence need to be seriously examined.

Detroit have lost six of their last seven games, conceding an average of 30 points in those losses.  It's almost impossible to do anything conceding that many points and now we don't have Stafford which is a death knell as he'd been having a stellar season.

We need to remodel the secondary and linebackers to improve pass defence to have any chance of doing anything.  We have Stafford and an excellent pass attack, Kerryon Johnson if he can stay healthy.  

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

In both cases, it's mainly the QB, although I'm really not sure Nagy is the right fit in Chicago either.

Trubisky is just rubbish, and Goff was never as good as people thought he was - now that Gurley isn't fully healthy and able to carry the offense, his limitations are more easily exposed.

As a Raiders fan, I'm enjoying this Bears collapse. Nothing against them at all, and after this season I'm happy for them and particularly Mack to have as much success as they can, but a top 5 pick for us would be very pleasing, especially after the Raiders were lambasted everywhere for that trade. Things have gone strangely quiet on that front...

It's not Goff, it's the O-line. Last night they had two rookies and a guy they traded for two weeks ago starting. 

On the plus side, the Rams D is the best since Wade came. If we can get it rolling on O then we are still alive for a wildcard. Brutal schedule coming to though.