Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

Settlement reached. f**k sake.

“Let’s throw money at it and hope it goes away” is a strategy that sadly works most of the time.

I suspect she’s not the only victim, and I suspect there may be a few other accusations down the line.

Express Exclusive: Andrew: My years of depression, drugs & booze HELL - he'll simply u-turn & say he can't remember a thing.

Plus a one hour sympathy doc from the beeb, six months of supposed 'rehab' and the fucking dirty, filthy, guilty as sin, abuser b*****d will be fresh linen.

and the beat goes on. Depressing.

11 minutes ago, 101 said:

Didn't fancy his chances or was advised not to take his chances in front of a jury, take from that what you will.

These cases usually come down to which party a jury finds more likeable - PA has been toast since that decision was made.

No doubt the costs will go onto the Queen's sundries for this year and we'll end up paying for it.

Edited by btb

1 hour ago, btb said:

But shurely that fotie was a fake...

And he has absolutely no recollection of ever meeting this woman...............

David Boies, the lawyer acting on behalf of Giuffre, said: “I believe this event speaks for itself.”

And lest we forget........

.........and Johnson will be f*cking loving this as this will dominate the news cycle for at least a few days.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Fairly damming statement / press release,

From BBC article

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60393843

Highlights are,

A statement in the letter to US judge Lewis A Kaplan, said the duke would make a "substantial donation to Ms Giuffre's charity in support of victims' rights".

It added that Prince Andrew had "never intended to malign Ms Giuffre's character" and that he recognised she had "suffered both as an established victim of abuse and as a result of unfair public attacks".

The duke also pledged to "demonstrate his regret for his association" with the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein by supporting the "fight against the evils of sex trafficking, and by supporting its victims".

He also commended the "bravery of Ms Giuffre and other survivors in standing up for themselves and others".

Sounds like a complete capitulation and acknowledge that she was right.