Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

38 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

'False memories' eh.? That'll come home to roost when Guiffre's lawyers subpoena the nonce's former security goons for corroboration of the magical visit to the Woking pizza joint.

This could really be the Death of A Thousand Cuts for the Andrew formerly known as Prince. (c. doulikefish)

That was the first thoughts that came into my head when I heard "False memories" mentioned.

He's straight out victim blaming now with the false memory stuff.

Sadly none of this is unusual tactics by a sexual assult accused lawyer. They'll do everything they can to paint the victim as a slut/whore/asking for it. It's disgusting and here we're seeing it played out on an international stage.

Guffae has balls. Hope she gets her day in court.

American lawyers seem to have a scattergun approach, firing out dozens of claims and legal points, the vast majority of which get laughed out of court but the poor judge has to read and research to make a rebuttal which must piss them off mightily. If Andrew Windsor (if that's still his name) had stuck to a simple denial instead of insane interviews and claiming she'd already been paid off so what's the problem, he might have had a better chance of it going away. It's unlikely there's much direct evidence about what happened.

4 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

“False memories” was one of the Catholic Church’s favourite excuses in historic abuse cases wasn’t it?
Sure that worked out well.

Only it was the accused who had the false memories...

And they’re both adulterous b*****ds.
Baldy Wullie dicking Rose Hanbury is just Sunday tabloid fluff compared to his uncle's alleged crimes.
Adultery isn't against the law and the denizens of Buck House see it as part of their job description.
This thread is for schadenfreudlich enjoyment of Andrew's predicament, surely.?

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

Sadly none of this is unusual tactics by a sexual assult accused lawyer. They'll do everything they can to paint the victim as a slut/whore/asking for it. It's disgusting and here we're seeing it played out on an international stage.

Well this just got a lot more interesting. 

4 hours ago, RH33 said:

Pretty much this. They'll be trying absolutely everything to rake muck on her. However she does indeed have the baws to deal with this sort of pish, as i think anyone who saw her contributions to the Netflix Epstein docs would agree. 

I still reckon some strings will be pulled and some technicality "found" to avoid a trial or a guilt-ridden payout, but I hope I'm wrong and she gets to stand up in court. Andrew being cross-examined would be brilliant. He basically made himself look nailed-on guilty in a TV interview with Emily Maitliss. He's got absolutely no chance against a shark of a US lawyer.