Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

34 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Agreed. It always pissed me off when the media would fawn over Diana as if she was some kind of saint while Anne was out there actually working for multiple charities. Getting her hands dirty and helping people without constantly drawing attention to herself. 

It's  generally underappreciated amongst the British public that Diana was a stupid gold-digging whore. 

28 minutes ago, coprolite said:

It's  generally underappreciated amongst the British public that Diana was a stupid gold-digging whore. 

Spitting Image used to do a lovely line in highlighting what an narcissistic manipulator she was.

I think it's fair to say that, if she was still alive, the British public would have developed a similar view of her as Fergie, and would likely be similarly sick of her bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
44 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Absolutely. Ditto for Chuck Jugears present horse-faced consort, whom he was banging during his marriage anyhoo........... Loves a gold-digging hoor, does auld Chuck.

I didn't really get the Diana thing, but that wasn't a trade up to Camilla.

If you personally met any of the royal family, would you address them as your royal Highness or whatever the antiquated term is for them?
I was in a guard of honour for Fergie when she was still an hrh. We'd stood outside a hospice for about half an hour in the rain when she eventually came out. We'd been told beforehand to address her as your royal highness in the first instance and then ma'am on each subsequent instance. She came over towards me and said "You must be freezing", to which I replied "Aye, gonnae hurry up"

4 minutes ago, microdave said:
15 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:
If you personally met any of the royal family, would you address them as your royal Highness or whatever the antiquated term is for them?

I was in a guard of honour for Fergie when she was still an hrh. We'd stood outside a hospice for about half an hour in the rain when she eventually came out. We'd been told beforehand to address her as your royal highness in the first instance and then ma'am on each subsequent instance. She came over towards me and said "You must be freezing", to which I replied "Aye, gonnae hurry up"

Did this guard of honour go from tallest to smallest?

3 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Agreed. It always pissed me off when the media would fawn over Diana as if she was some kind of saint while Anne was out there actually working for multiple charities. Getting her hands dirty and helping people without constantly drawing attention to herself. 

TBF Anne was comedy gold on Question of Sport along side Emlyn Hughes.

19 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

I met Anne when i was at school, ive seen her a couple of times since, once i was in silverburn and a Met Royal protection guy tried to shoo me out the way as she walked past. Would never bow for or fawn over one of them, but if they were nice to me id be nice to them. Im a republican through and through so dont do things like stand for gstq/queens toasts at formal do’s etc and would never swear allegiance. 

25 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Prince Andrew's lawyers now claiming that Virginia may be suffering from "false memories".

Prince Andrew's lawyers say accuser may have false memories - BBC News

Straws.gif

Must be false photographs too. 

'False memories' eh.? That'll come home to roost when Guiffre's lawyers subpoena the nonce's former security goons for corroboration of the magical visit to the Woking pizza joint.

This could really be the Death of A Thousand Cuts for the Andrew formerly known as Prince. (c. doulikefish)

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Prince Andrew's lawyers now claiming that Virginia may be suffering from "false memories".

Prince Andrew's lawyers say accuser may have false memories - BBC News

Straws.gif

Hate when you get false memories of been human trafficked to be raped by a prince, hate hate hate it!