Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

16 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

It couldn't have been me because I couldn't sweat back then. I only started sweating again recently! - for f**k sake how stupid do you think we are! 

Also the Pizza Express thing? How do you remember where you were on a random night 8 years ago!

For a royal I don't think that would be too difficult - he'd have staff to keep diaries of his activities and police security would surely be a matter of public record.

For me the fact that he just can't come up with corroboration either from the "Henrietta's" who I assume would be happy to say "Yah Beatrice/Eugenie were there with their pops" or the security forces despite having six months to blow this particular allegation out of the water makes me inclined to disbelieve him - but maybe that's conformational bias.

20 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Maybe if Maitlis had pulled out a 10” chef’s knife and plunged it into Nonce’s neck..........🤷‍♂️Even back in 1984, Johnny Carson had Nonce Andrew’s card marked.....

All eerily similar to the aftermath of when Saville was outed: so many subtle hints, and not so subtle digs by those in the media about his horrid actions. 

If the Americans want him to go over there and testify under oath, maybe we could do a swap deal and we get, oh, let’s say, a diplomat’s wife who killed someone then fcuked off to the States under their husband’s diplomatic immunity.

14 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If the Americans want him to go over there and testify under oath, maybe we could do a swap deal and we get, oh, let’s say, a diplomat’s wife who killed someone then fcuked off to the States under their husband’s diplomatic immunity.

Tell them we've declared war on Germany, that usually puts them off for a couple of years.

Vanity Fair , August 2011

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2011/08/prince-andrew-201108

“With the prospect of even further humiliation to her and her son, the Queen decided to intervene by employing the most potent instrument at her command: royal symbolism. She summoned Andrew to Windsor Castle and in a private ceremony invested him with the insignia of a Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order, the highest possible honor for “personal service” to the Queen. From now on, Prince Andrew will be entitled to use the letters G.C.V.O. after his name and wear a red-white-and-blue sash complete with the order’s star-shaped insignia, made from sterling silver, silver gilt, and enamel.

Under the protection of the Queen, Prince Andrew was untouchable.”

Jeezo, was up north and missed the latest on the Nonce Family. This is cringeworthy...

The silver lining maybe that Sevco fans will stop using child abuse as a football taunt at Celtic fans. Though they might also be too thick to realise that their beloved Royals and London govt have been trading in kids' misery for a long, long time.

3 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Jeezo, was up north and missed the latest on the Nonce Family. This is cringeworthy...

The silver lining maybe that Sevco fans will stop using child abuse as a football taunt at Celtic fans. Though they might also be too thick to realise that their beloved Royals and London govt have been trading in kids' misery for a long, long time.

Looking forward to "Andrew Windsor, he is one of your own" being belted out on the terraces.

4 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

The silver lining maybe that Sevco fans will stop using child abuse as a football taunt at Celtic fans.

Jeffrey Epstein was invited to a masked ball by Andrew in 2006.

The theme of the evening was 1888.

This is all Celtic's fault.