Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

He thought that his privileged saxe-coburg-gotha ticket would entitle him to the same level of "untouchableness" (??) as those within the extended family have enjoyed for centuries.  Nothing will happen with him until his auld maw dies, then hopefully he'll be forced to give evidence as a defendant rather than a "helpful bystander". 

I agree but would change "He thought that..." to "He knew that..." And he's right. Nothing will happen to him even after Brenda finally karks it. Yes, anyone with a modicum of intelligence recognises that he's a nonce, but he won't face any criminal consequences.  

ETA: Neither will Trump, Clinton or any of the other lizards for whom Maxwell (allegedly/probably)  pimped.

Edited by Shotgun

41 minutes ago, microdave said:

I've mentioned this recently on another thread, so apologies for repeating myself. I worked in an Arran hotel and dined out for months telling people about the time Viv Lumsden came in for dinner. There is absolutely no way Pizza Express staff would forget unless it didn't happen or they've been taken out.

The pizza shop staff in that night had to make a delivery to an old Greek guy in a hotel next to a Paris underpass.  Never been seen since - believed to have topped themselves after being cut out from the mangoed wreckage.

33 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Oh, I quite agree he wasn't there. I'm saying if he had been there, I can see the management hanging onto the CCTV tape.

Might fall under data protection law; I can’t think of a *reason* they’d need to have it, so even if they do, busting it out might get them in schtum.

1 hour ago, microdave said:

I've mentioned this recently on another thread, so apologies for repeating myself. I worked in an Arran hotel and dined out for months telling people about the time Viv Lumsden came in for dinner. There is absolutely no way Pizza Express staff would forget unless it didn't happen or they've been taken out.

As someone else who previously worked in the hospitality industry I can confirm this as I can still remember  the day in 2001 I made Michael Mols a prawn sandwich.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I might have mentioned this before but my old man had to deal with once in the navy.

Seemingly he (the royal nonce) was a massively arrogant p***k and a bit thick, and was widely despised by absolutely everyone. 

I am absolutely astonished to hear this.

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

The pizza shop staff in that night had to make a delivery to an old Greek guy in a hotel next to a Paris underpass.  Never been seen since - believed to have topped themselves after being cut out from the mangoed wreckage.

Pizza? Mangoed? 

That's got @Bairnardo written all over it.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Before his Newsnight interview, I could have spent twenty minutes talking to big Andy and not had a fucking clue who he was.

It was only recently that I discovered that there was a Prince Edward.  Googled him and recognised the face of his bird (Sophie, who is probably wife #7 or something I presume), but not him at all.   Any kids are obviously non-starters and are a complete irrelevance, much like their parents.

Also, if Princess Anne didn't come to Murrayfield then I'd have no knowledge of her existence either.

Edited by Hedgecutter

36 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Pizza? Mangoed? 

That's got @Bairnardo written all over it.

33 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Senor, that was the joke.  Along with topping themselves, obviously  😀

22 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Well I suppose I'll take this whoosh and f**k off home.

@hearthammernot leaving me any there. 

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

As someone else who previously worked in the hospitality industry I can confirm this as I can still remember  the day in 2001 I made Michael Mols a prawn sandwich.

I remember serving Samuel L Jackson and his pals with drinks in Ogston’s (RIP) in St Andrews. 

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I might have mentioned this before but my old man had to deal with once in the navy.

Seemingly he (the royal nonce) was a massively arrogant p***k and a bit thick, and was widely despised by absolutely everyone. 

I think I've also mentioned before but I used to work with a lass whose husband was on the same ship as Mr. Windsor during the Falklands. He and his mates were seriously pissed off at the way the press fawned over Noncey, constantly referring to his heroic exploits etc. Word was, he did the square root of f**k all.

9 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Still fascinated at Andrew's thought process when he decided to do the BBC interview.

What a guy.

He has never experienced anyone doubting or questioning anything he has ever said. He thought by presenting the same shite some servant paid to pander to him and would pretend to believe, would be swallowed by seasoned journalists and the public.

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Pretty sure Prince Andrew landed his big naval helicopter in the park Near East End Park one day in some sort of lads prank. Don’t think he got in as much trouble as most naval folk would have. 

Prince nonce in charge of a massive chopper doesn't bear thinking about.