Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

2 hours ago, Kuro said:

Nobody will believe me but I shared a lift with Prince Andrew and his aide once while working.  He was very rude and dismissive, and sighed.and made his aide top me a.fiver, which is very stingey.

2 hours ago, Kuro said:

I was a hall porter in a posh hotel.  He was a guest, I took his luggage to his room.  Me, him, his aide in a lift.

😂😂😂😂😂 It was an actual lift.

giphy.gif

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

18 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Montgomerie possibly the worst person I've ever met.  Complete and utter vermin, just a total piece of shit.  Absolutely vile.individual who speaks to and treats everybody around him like shit, astonishing how.arrogant, rude,.pompous, self centred, immature and.childish he is. Horrible horrible man.

You should have been more careful with his bag then...

TCdJorJ.gif

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

4 hours ago, Kuro said:

Nobody will believe me but I shared a lift with Prince Andrew and his aide once while working.  He was very rude and dismissive, and sighed.and made his aide top me a.fiver, which is very stingey.

3 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

MV5BNmFmYmY2YjYtYjNkZC00MWQ0LWE3ZTYtMzBmNmJlNTNiNjE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.thumb.jpg.da39e4937b0c39c8e244a6d440bdc7d5.jpg

7 hours ago, Kuro said:

Montgomerie possibly the worst person I've ever met.  Complete and utter vermin, just a total piece of shit.  Absolutely vile.individual who speaks to and treats everybody around him like shit, astonishing how.arrogant, rude,.pompous, self centred, immature and.childish he is. Horrible horrible man.

I’m surprised at this tbh, as I would have thought Monty would’ve tipped you a decent wedge .