Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

CRISIS PR man Jason Stein, 28, was hired two months ago to help deal with the fall out from the Duke of York's links with scandal hit Jeffrey Epstein. A source said: 'He really, really strongly advised Andrew against giving the interview.'

3 minutes ago, Hauzen said:

Cracked stamp in the Daily Record articles tomorrow.

The signing of the highly rated American in the summer just hasn't worked out for her. Tbf, it's been all downhill since she offloaded Spencer in the 97/98 season.

57 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Interesting apostrophe use there,@The_Kincardine will be along soon to teach you the error of your ways.

I was talking about the Phil Collins tribute act, Phil Collin.

35 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

CRISIS PR man Jason Stein, 28, was hired two months ago to help deal with the fall out from the Duke of York's links with scandal hit Jeffrey Epstein. A source said: 'He really, really strongly advised Andrew against giving the interview.'

@Ad Lib

59 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The signing of the highly rated American in the summer just hasn't worked out for her. Tbf, it's been all downhill since she offloaded Spencer in the 97/98 season.

Agree, plus she’s facing a tough away trip to Balmoral. Always a hard place to get a result at in the winter. Think she needs a strong January transfer window. 

What can he say though? If he shows any remorse then hes admitting guilt.
Absolutely mental to want to interview but it does show how arrogant he is.
I'll just tell these peasants I was eating a pizza and that'll be the bloody end of it.

Power does funny things to people. Have experienced management talking about others and then gaslighting and denying it then watching the mask slip within seconds. People living outside themselves and reality due to such an over inflated ego. Its actually mental illness.

39 minutes ago, sugna said:

Possibly time to bring in Chas, for the new monarch bounce.

With the big Greek lad on his way out and the ageing German spine of the team, I'd be tempted to give it to Andrew. Knows the club inside out and isn't afraid to play the youngsters.

14 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Tried to watch this via my Sky catch-up on iplayer but it won’t let me. Some sort of glitch. Am I alone?

Check your wardrobe. Prince Andrew's favourite hiding place.