Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Don't know why people get so wound by the Royals, they're an irrelevancy who probably cost about the same as the tv soap operas they've become. Cheap at the price to keep a few million nutters happy.

They're all inbred nonces. Good chance Nicholas Witchell is too.

Thread title needs changed from BBC to OFTW IMO.

Andrew: it is unusual for me to go to a Pizza Express in Woking, I remember it specifically.

(But I’ve shagged hunners of wee lassies, how do you expect me to place myself among your specifics?)

And to confirm, whosever idea it was, either his PR man or his, this tv interview was a bad idea. I know he’s now out a job, but:

If his PR man engineered it, he was wanting fired.

If Andrew pushed it, the man still wanted fired for allowing it to happen.

If Andrew pushed it and he argued against it, he must’ve been a shit PR man not to know it was going to end up a car crash. And his P45 was en route anyhoo.

He’s a slimeball. But then there are slimeballs everywhere. There’s less of them in the public eye and fewer of them members of the Royal Family but, meh, I’m fucking raging speechless....

c**t.

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Don't know why people get so wound by the Royals, they're an irrelevancy who probably cost about the same as the tv soap operas they've become. Cheap at the price to keep a few million nutters happy.

They are not an irrelevance when they are committing acts that are possibly criminal and then lying on TV to try to cover it up

5 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Andrew: it is unusual for me to go to a Pizza Express in Woking, I remember it specifically.

(But I’ve shagged hunners of wee lassies, how do you expect me to place myself among your specifics?)

And to confirm, whosever idea it was, either his PR man or his, this tv interview was a bad idea. I know he’s now out a job, but:

If his PR man engineered it, he was wanting fired.

If Andrew pushed it, the man still wanted fired for allowing it to happen.

If Andrew pushed it and he argued against it, he must’ve been a shit PR man not to know it was going to end up a car crash. And his P45 was en route anyhoo.

He’s a slimeball. But then there are slimeballs everywhere. There’s less of them in the public eye and fewer of them members of the Royal Family but, meh, I’m fucking raging speechless....

c**t.

I should have been his PR guy. "So I banged a willing 17 year old, perfectly legal. And I might have hung around with a paedo, but  I didn't employ Jimmy Saville or keep Cyril Smith in Parliament with a regular supply of orphans. Fucking hypocrites, I'm retiring to Auntie Margaret's place in Mustique."

4 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

They are not an irrelevance when they are committing acts that are possibly criminal and then lying on TV to try to cover it up

How do you know he lied? Probably did but how would we know?

Just now, Wile E Coyote said:

Because the truth will come out eventually. Probably years or decades from now and Andrew will never see the inside of a court but it will come out eventually

So we don't know if he lied or not.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

So we don't know if he lied or not.

So are you buying his story then

Medical experts are queuing up to say an adrenaline rush that stops you sweating is not a known medical condition. There is now also video footage of him in a nightclub from 2007 where he is sweating heavily, His story will be destroyed over the next week or so

Edited by Wile E Coyote

So are you buying his story then

I’m buying the remote friendship bit.

I’m not buying the amnesia and alibis.

He’s been the entitled 30/40yo shagger, thought it was a great laugh at the time, naively accepting what his influential friend threw at him, thought he was untouchable, now it’s caught up with him. Big time.

Guest Moomintroll
Despise the Royals and hope this is finally the beginning of the end for them.
Woking Pizza Express and I Can't Sweat are probably going to be popular culture forever more.

Sounds like the sort of shit dryhorce would come up with to excuse his latest bigoted or homophobic post.