Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The most disturbing thing about the original photo is the quality of that fucking paintwork on the window.  Presumably they got David Blunkett in. 

True story: I once went out with a girl who once went out with Blunkett's son.

I realise now that this story is in fact boring as shit. I still reckon I qualify for Celebrity Big Brother, though.

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The most disturbing thing about the original photo is the quality of that fucking paintwork on the window.  Presumably they got David Blunkett in. 

Should’ve called @Shandon Par  He’d likely get a Royal Warrant for it too. 

Eh, Haud oan….

Still far more not being reported about this story, you know it must be bad when even the Daily Mail is attacking you.

They are one of the most expensive PR outfits in history (paid for by taxpayers) so funny seeing it spectacularly blow up. It's even worse than their all white suit in Jamaica stunt, and these are meant to be the competent ones.

Anything that's bad for the British royal family is good for society so let's hope it gets even worse. Can't wait until they are punted for good.

43 minutes ago, SH Panda said:

Still far more not being reported about this story, you know it must be bad when even the Daily Mail is attacking you.

They are one of the most expensive PR outfits in history (paid for by taxpayers) so funny seeing it spectacularly blow up. It's even worse than their all white suit in Jamaica stunt, and these are meant to be the competent ones.

Anything that's bad for the British royal family is good for society so let's hope it gets even worse. Can't wait until they are punted for good.

But how do you really feel?

Wee man's missing half a finger & the other one is weird.

People on line saying hes up to his usual tricks crossing his finger - it pointing in the wrong direction.

Who else can cross their fingers like that?

19 hours ago, MacDuffman said:

Wee man's missing half a finger & the other one is weird.

People on line saying hes up to his usual tricks crossing his finger - it pointing in the wrong direction.

Who else can cross their fingers like that?

Lizards?