Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/16/ghislaine-maxwell-says-she-feels-bad-for-dear-friend-prince-andrew

"Ghislaine Maxwell has spoken from a US prison cell about how she feels “so bad” for her “dear friend” Prince Andrew.

In her first lengthy interview since her conviction on sex-trafficking charges last year, Maxwell said she still cared about the Duke of York, who has been stripped of royal duties over his relationship with the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein."

Nonce Andrew will no doubt be delighted that Ghislaine still misses her "dear friend".

Have I Got News For You was tremendous on Friday. 

Presenter: what TV show will King Charles appear on this week? 

Paul Merton.: The Repair Shop. 

Presenter: Correct. And what is he taking in with him? 

Paul Merton: Prince Andrew's reputation? 

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/16/ghislaine-maxwell-says-she-feels-bad-for-dear-friend-prince-andrew

"Ghislaine Maxwell has spoken from a US prison cell about how she feels “so bad” for her “dear friend” Prince Andrew.

In her first lengthy interview since her conviction on sex-trafficking charges last year, Maxwell said she still cared about the Duke of York, who has been stripped of royal duties over his relationship with the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein."

Nonce Andrew will no doubt be delighted that Ghislaine still misses her "dear friend".

I take it she wants something from him - "best give me what I asked for or I'll keep mentioning you in interviews, sweetie"

5 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Folk have been saying that for decades, haven't they?

It's been mentioned on here before that he groomed King Chuckles when he was a wee boy, with his parents' knowledge. Like the ancient Greek thing about men taking young boys as lovers to teach them what the world's all about.

You'd like to think that's bollocks, but...yeah, you'd be a fool to be surprised.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, btb said:

Let's have a big bump for Prince Andrew: The Musical coming soon on Channel 4!

‘We’re introducing viewers to the man behind the lack of sweat’: making Prince Andrew – The Musical | TV comedy | The Guardian

Prince Andrew: The Musical airs 9pm, 29 December on Channel 4.

Having a non-white actor playing the then prince big-ears seems a good idea.

• 1 month later...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jan/31/comeback-prince-andrews-duke-photo-two-people-bathtub

"After many years of non-cooperation with any number of attempts to get to the bottom of her allegations against him, Andrew last year finally settled a civil claim with Virginia Giuffre, who was trafficked by the deceased paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein. The settlement did not include any admission of guilt. Giuffre is now reported to be writing a book about her experiences with Epstein and beyond, and though her settlement with the duke would prevent her speaking out in detail about Prince Andrew, multiple articles suggest he is ready to launch a lawsuit should she mention him. “Andrew and his lawyers are ready to go on the attack,” a “source familiar with the case” told the Mail at the weekend. “Then her claims will be put under scrutiny for the first time in a court of law.” Finally! I don’t know about you but I always pay a reported £12m to settle a case out of court, when all I really want is for its claims to be heard in a court.

Then, last week, allies of the duke let it be known that “details are about to be made public which will change people’s perceptions of him”. Intriguing. Are those details … could they possibly be … a photograph subsequently published on the front page of the Daily Telegraph last Saturday? Unclear. But oh dear me, where to start on this picture, released by Ian Maxwell, the brother of Epstein’s convicted accomplice, Ghislaine?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The continuing travails of Britain's wealthiest & most disfunctional family.

I doubt Andrew has anything to do with this, it's Ghislaine's brothers trying to link her case to his to use the power of the Monarchy to get their sister out of chokey. The photo is just bizarre, how they thought it would help is beyond me, especially in a country where a fair percentage of people were probably conceived in a pub toilet.

TELEMMGLPICT000323451498_trans_NvBQzQNjv

15 hours ago, welshbairn said:

TELEMMGLPICT000323451498_trans_NvBQzQNjv

So this is the "mystery development" about to restore PAs reputation, dream on, it just makes him look even more ridiculous.

There's no doubt Giuffre dropping her lawsuit against Dershowitz makes her other claims less credible, but less credible than PA? Trashing Giuffre won't restore PAs reputation, it just refocuses on the sleazy aspect of it and makes him look vindictive.

My real gripe however is that the costs of this attempt to restore PAs reputation will be hidden in the Royal Family's sundry expenses and that we'll end up paying for it. 

Edited by btb

• 1 month later...

100% ghostwritten, surely. It's hard to imagine King Chuck allowing his idiot brother to release a book claiming that he never touched the little slut, but even if he did, these people are put on this Earth to serve their betters, and who the hell do you people think you are to question me anyway?

16 hours ago, BTFD said:

100% ghostwritten, surely. It's hard to imagine King Chuck allowing his idiot brother to release a book claiming that he never touched the little slut, but even if he did, these people are put on this Earth to serve their betters, and who the hell do you people think you are to question me anyway?