Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
23 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
Saw that.  Why say anything if he’s not willing to go into detail?

"Mark Harrison has not yet been offered as much as he wants to reveal photograph"

Should unveil it square by square, like Catchphrase, and up the price each round.

Edited by Boo Khaki

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Should unveil it square by square, like Catchphrase, and up the price each round.

Or the packets of peanuts they used to sell in pubs back in the day. 

Seriously showing my age here. 

Objectified women. Oaksoft would have approved. 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Its just apparently a photo of him sweating proving he’s a liar and implicates the BBC because Matliss is giving him a tissue to wipe the sweat or something. 

If that's what it is then this photographer needs to calm down his chat, I wouldn't even glance away from my cornflakes for that never mind dropping them. 

Really can't be arsed watching it back to find out, but didn't His Royal Randyness' comment imply that he hadn't been able to sweat "back then" - the time period where he was being accused of shagging the girl in question? It stuck in my head because, no matter how bullshit it sounded, he was still giving himself a get-out for being a big sweaty porker since then.

Modern medicine can probably do wonders for the hopelessly arid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/13/prince-andrew-epstein-sexual-abuse-investigation

"British authorities protected Prince Andrew from US prosecutors investigating his relationship with the financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, according to a new book by a US attorney who led the investigation in New York."

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/13/prince-andrew-epstein-sexual-abuse-investigation

"British protected Prince Andrew from US prosecutors investigating his with the financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, according to a new book by a US who led the investigation in New York."

Well, tie my face to a pig and roll me in the mud. Did any of us even imagine that would be the case?