Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

I see he's now "disgraced" Prince Andrew, progress.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsscotland/disgraced-prince-andrew-has-no-intention-of-helping-authorities-with-epstein-probe/ar-AAZ68nM?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a1b3035d7f704f86a5d16a044459715b

He'll have no recollection of meeting me either, (seeing as we've never met), could I get £12,000,000 too?

Edited by Jacksgranda

• 2 weeks later...

Three part documentary on All 4 which aired last week about Ghislaine Maxwell called The Making of a Monster. Lots of interviews with victims who all say the same thing, they would not have been abused without her involvement.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Victoria's Secret: Angels and Demons 

A new docuseries details the rise and fall of the high street lingerie brand with alarming links to Jeffrey Epstein.

I totally won’t be watching it to see some Victoria Secret models.

More interested in the lingerie range eh?

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Victoria's Secret: Angels and Demons 

A new docuseries details the rise and fall of the high street lingerie brand with alarming links to Jeffrey Epstein.

I totally won’t be watching it to see some Victoria Secret models.

Victoria's Secret founder Les Wexner apparently gave Epstein his NYC mansion for free, and funded his activities and lavish lifestyle. Another one who should be hanging. 

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

264AEB30-2B56-42F4-8554-5841C1D0DE97.jpeg

Guaranteed in the next few days :

'Newsnight photographer claiming to have scandalous royal photos found dead of suspected drug overdose. No suspected foul play or elitist cover-up, no siree, none at all. Nothing to see here, move on'.

We're in for a disappointment. This is going to be something that only the royals and monarchists would care about.

Andy reading the Shahada?

5 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Guaranteed in the next few days :

'Newsnight photographer claiming to have scandalous royal photos found dead of suspected drug overdose. No suspected foul play or elitist cover-up, no siree, none at all. Nothing to see here, move on'.

I was actually thinking he's put his name in the paper to prevent this situation. 

8 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I was actually thinking he's put his name in the paper to prevent this situation. 

Not beyond the realms of possibility.  Doesn’t mean it will be enough to protect him.

I’d like one of the anti-monarchist MPs in the Commons to raise it resulting in Lindsay Hoyle having an aneurysm trying to shut them up before they said to much.