Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

13 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Would a Lottery Funding Grant Application for this worthy community project be successful, do you think ?

I'd travel (& pay) to see a reenactment of the final scene of The Wickerman with PA in the role of honour!

His Nonceness is just not wanted by the other members of his inbred tribe.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/13/prince-andrew-barred-from-procession-lobbing-charles-william-duke-of-york-garter-windsor

"News that the Duke of York would not take part in the procession followed a report in the Sun that he had been banned from appearing after the Prince of Wales and Duke of Cambridge lobbied the Queen. Senior royals feared a “backlash”, the newspaper said, adding that Charles and William were said to have agreed to their approach before telling the Queen, who made the final decision."

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I wonder what the Scottish equivalent of Craggy Island is?

Shame they decontaminated Gruinard really.

Maybe send him there to test it out...

• 2 weeks later...

Ghislaine Maxwell's sentencing hearing underway.

Her team are looking for a sentence of between 51 and 63 months.

Prosecutors are looking for between 30 and 55 years.

The judge has set revised guidelines of between 188 and 235 months.

Imagine the daughter of Robert Maxwell being duped by "a manipulative, cunning man who fooled all in his orbit".

I'm sure some of the victims testified that she helped out with the sexual abuse, so Epstein must have had some powers of mind control.

13 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years over sex trafficking - BBC News
And still all of her "clients" go unpunished.

I agree, Epstein clearly being filed away as a "wrong 'un", Maxwell ends up doing the long jail sentence and the rich white men walk away unpunished. If PA hadn't felt the need to reveal to us in the Newsnight interview that he didn't sweat etc. but instead had just kept his head down he'd prob'ly still have his position & titles and his mummy £12m richer.

NB - I still reckon the £12M will be tucked away under Brenda's sundry expences and that we'll end up paying for it.

Edited by btb