Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

On 16/02/2022 at 16:04, paranoid android said:

While the tories and monarchists are saying 'thank god that's over', the rest of us are wondering how the c**t had a Swiss chalet worth TWENTY FIVE MILLION to sell in the first place.

He has taken long term financial advice from Kirstie Allsopp, 

Never buy avocado on toast or takeaway latte and boom - £25M Chalet in Switzerland.

On 16/02/2022 at 14:42, Antlion said:

Her private wealth was literally built up via decades of the old fraud screwing over the public purse.

What’s happened over the centuries is that the royals sold politicians all the hard bits of governing (making unpopular decisions, spending public money on public affairs, speaking up on controversial issues, and starting wars) in return for gaining total protection from political and legal scrutiny, absolute say over laws affecting their finances and private interests, total deference, the retention of funds (that might otherwise go into the public purse) from crown estates, and unscrutinised wads of public cash. They’ve basically managed to hoodwink the public into thinking this is self sacrifice to duty on their part. Incredible.

Exactly!!

BRB, away to steal huge tracts of land (not to mention pillage and murder) so that I can gift the proceeds to my weans so that it can be their “private wealth”

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

BRB, away to steal huge tracts of land (not to mention pillage and murder) so that I can gift the proceeds to my weans so that it can be their “private wealth”

Let us know how you get on mate.  Sure it can’t be as easy as you make out but I’ll await your report.

15 hours ago, Left Back said:

Let us know how you get on mate.  Sure it can’t be as easy as you make out but I’ll await your report.

Haven't got very far to be honest. A lot harder than I thought it would be.

1 hour ago, btb said:

It's the lack of imagination that annoys me. Surely these shadowy forces could come up with something better than another hanging suicide. The guy was in prison ffs, surely they could have got some big animal to bum him to death or something. 

On 17/02/2022 at 10:27, btb said:

The RFs wealth is a bit of a murky issue regarding what belongs to them and what belongs to the state.

Could be easily sorted out by upping the inheritance tax to 100%.