Oh, the Paedo Duke of York,
Of Titles he had many,
Then he pissed off
His dear auld maw,
And now he husnae got any........

Needs a bit of work, but not bad for a first draft

Edited by Jacksgranda

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm only posting this cos it came up in a quiz the other day, but Princess Anne already has a criminal record. She appeared in court in 2002 after her dog attacked two kids. 

Not sure if she was ever referred to as the defendant. 

Still., you're right thouhg. It's glorious.

She releases the hounds on every charity that comes to the door. Feed The Children, Save The Whales, even Release The Hounds.

On 12/01/2022 at 15:26, Day of the Lords said:

Glorious, a genuine no win situation for the sweaty nonce. Either:

1) public humiliation in a cross examination, or

2) an out of court settlement costing millions and finishing what's left of his tawdry reputation.

Option 2 should also ensure plenty of hard questions about the future of the royal parasites given that the public will essentially be paying out millions to avoid the Queen being too embarrassed by her paedophile son.

emoji23.png

Given how he handled EM's gentle lobs on the BBC interview I think he'd be better off choosing Option 2 rather than facing a sharp & hostile Yank lawyer - who knows what self incriminating gaffs he might let slip out in these circumstances?

Edited by btb

6 minutes ago, btb said:

Given how he handled EM's gentle lobs on the BBC interview I think he'd be better of choosing Option 2 rather than facing a sharp & hostile Yank lawyer - who knows what self incriminating gaffs he might let slip out in these circumstances?

Court would be a bit like this.

fd68c248e18248805b41aa535655d3bb--rococo-the-morning.jpg

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

4 minutes ago, btb said:

Given how he handled EM's gentle lobs on the BBC interview I think he'd be better of choosing Option 2 rather than facing a sharp & hostile Yank lawyer - who knows what self incriminating gaffs he might let slip out in these circumstances?

"I haven't mentioned this until now for the sake of national security, but I have a body double, who is able to sweat.  When you're as important as I am, having one is essential, and it was him there that day, whilst I was shooting on the estate at Balmoral with no potential alibi's in a 20 mile radius"

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
It's only right. But if it come to it, I'd rather have him flying my helicopter than his Mum.

She managed the parachute jump at the Olympics nae bother....... She'd skoosh handling a chopper.

Are you aware of other revelations to be revealed about poor wee Andrew ??   😧😧

Richard III no longer worst Duke of York ever.
If they've taken away his HRH title does that mean instead of "Your Highness" us plebs can address him as "Oi, beast boy"?
What do you mean, without the bold Dickie no kid in Britain would know the colours of the Rainbow. Surely that already had him ahead of Randy ?

7 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
55 minutes ago, tamthebam said:
Richard III no longer worst Duke of York ever.
If they've taken away his HRH title does that mean instead of "Your Highness" us plebs can address him as "Oi, beast boy"?

What do you mean, without the bold Dickie no kid in Britain would know the colours of the Rainbow. Surely that already had him ahead of Randy ?

Whenever I'm spending Drogna on the Planet Arg (while avoiding the Vortex) I always thank Richard of York

(Obscure tv reference for the 80s kids there)