Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

Just now, Florentine_Pogen said:
3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
It's only right. But if it come to it, I'd rather have him flying my helicopter than his Mum.

She managed the parachute jump at the Olympics nae bother....... She'd skoosh handling a chopper.

The Duke of Edinburgh is barely cold and you've got her handling choppers. Have you no shame?

28 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Superb, and to think that he probably would not have gotten to this stage had he not done that BBC interview 

He really is one of the dumbest men that ever lived. I know royals have a history of being hanged/executed, but this is one that's hanged himself on a purely voluntary basis.

Edited by Michael W

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

He really is one of the dumbest men that ever lived. I know royals have a history of being hanged/executed, but this is one that's hanged himself. 

It just beggars belief that someone would think that interview would help the situation.  Had he kept his trap shut, today he would have had the same amount of plausible deniability that someone like Bill Clinton has.  But going on television and acting INCREDIBLY guilty must be one of the greatest media own goals of all time.

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Had forgotten that. Googled it and saw that the case was technically Anne Elizabeth Alice Laurence vs Regina (her mum). What happens if the Queen gets accused? Can the courts have Regina against herself?

Regina v Regina. The long awaited sequel to Kramer v Kramer. 

2574e1c51e6a36069dcb73b7cf6cd182.jpg

9 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Course it does but it's good optics 

Indeed. I notice her lawyer was in the press saying that money alone wouldn't cut it but I'll still be surprised if this gets to court. I think Prince Andrew and "his team" will go to any length to stop him having to be asked any questions. 

40 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Funny though this is, his failure to get the case thrown out on technical grounds doesn't make him any more guilty (or innocent, don't sue me) than he was yesterday. So why was he allowed to keep them until now? 

Perhaps there is a realisation coming to the fore that he is fucked.

Ah the thin line between being a suspected pedo and an ever more suspected pedo.

Superb, and to think that he probably would not have gotten to this stage had he not done that BBC interview 
Indeed. Until then all we had were some rumours and a few mins on a Netflix doc about Epstein. He then publicly made himself look utterly guilty and gave Giuffre's legal team a couple of laughable defences to destroy.

I don't see how he gets out of this without his reputation in absolute tatters.

Delicious.

2 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Indeed. I notice her lawyer was in the press saying that money alone wouldn't cut it but I'll still be surprised if this gets to court. I think Prince Andrew and "his team" will go to any length to stop him having to be asked any questions. 

Absolutely could you imagine this live on yank tv it would be nuts.

He'll pay her off and spend the rest of his life claiming innocence and it was to spare the Royal Family the embarrassment of a court case. Or he'll fight the case and blurt out that the damned hussy was delighted to sit on the Royal Todger, so what's all the damned fuss?