Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

2 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Not a great day for the flag shaggers ,first bojo and now this 🤣

and the news that the VIP lane for Covid related contracts is deemed illegal.  Although it was entirely appropriate to fast track Matt Hancocks pub landlord and for Michelle Mone to promote a company that she hadnt even incorporated....I'll make sure they exist tomorrow if thats ok with you...but please award them multi-million pound contracts as we are loading the plane in China as I speak.....

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Option 2 should also ensure plenty of hard questions about the future of the royal parasites given that the public will essentially be paying out millions to avoid the Queen being too embarrassed by her paedophile son.

Charles will support his brother by 'funding it using the private proceeds raised by the Duchy of Cornwall'.

passed on to rest in his mum's account, obviously.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I sincerely hope so.  I know this is a civil case - so it's all about the money - but the bloke's a horrible person.

Next stage of the flagshagger's defence of the Monarchy. Painting the nonce as a one-off, black sheep, not representative of the family etc. The whole institution is based on abuses of power, financial, political and sexual stretching back generations. 

39 minutes ago, Arabdownunder said:

Next stage of the flagshagger's defence of the Monarchy. Painting the nonce as a one-off, black sheep, not representative of the family etc. The whole institution is based on abuses of power, financial, political and sexual stretching back generations. 

Wrong poster, mate.

I've never been on here defending the monarchy.  As I said over 8 years ago:

On 11/07/2013 at 00:40, The_Kincardine said:

I think the plenary authority of monarchy is dinosauric. 

Find some other target for your ill-thought-through tropes.

40 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wrong poster, mate.

I've never been on here defending the monarchy.  As I said over 8 years ago:

Find some other target for your ill-thought-through tropes.

Apologies for not scanning through 8 years of posts to find your views on everything. I stand by my point though. At some stage the monarchy apologists will cut him loose and start painting him as an aberration which doesn't reflect the institution.

22 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Did anyone ever think we'd see a first tier member of Brenda's brood being described by a judge as 'the defendant' ?

Glorious.

I'm only posting this cos it came up in a quiz the other day, but Princess Anne already has a criminal record. She appeared in court in 2002 after her dog attacked two kids. 

Not sure if she was ever referred to as the defendant. 

Still., you're right thouhg. It's glorious.

What kind of world is this where our betters can no longer release the hounds on the plebs without occasionally having to pay a tiny sum for the privilege?

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

What kind of world is this where our betters can no longer release the hounds on the plebs without occasionally having to pay a tiny sum for the privilege?

One that hopefully involves getting every last one of these scrounging b*****ds to absolute f**k.

7 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Had forgotten that. Googled it and saw that the case was technically Anne Elizabeth Alice Laurence vs Regina (her mum). What happens if the Queen gets accused? Can the courts have Regina against herself?

Is that not the reason why the Queen can't ever be prosecuted? 

Bloody hell, can't get prosecuted, doesn't need a passport. Seems like a cushy number she's onto.