Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

On 25/09/2021 at 10:10, williemillersmoustache said:

BTW what are the Barnet consequentials for noncing pay offs?

Not sure, but I wouldn't go pulling my hair out over it.

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

Wouldn't it be cheaper just to give a couple of million to the woman on condition she claims she made it up?

She's tighter than her mother was by breakfast time.

Also, I think it would also take more than a couple of million to make a story this big go away. Especially as there must be loads of other teenagers who could come forward if it was obvious they wouldn't be disappeared by the security services.

The only way Nonce Andrew comes out of this even remotely intact is a court case which completely rejects Giuffre's claims. Any sort of pay off will be seen as an admission of guilt. If his hilarious TV interview was anything to go by, he's fucked. A protracted and probably humiliating court case would be very damaging to the Royals, which would be very VERY funny.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, BFTD said:

She's tighter than her mother was by breakfast time.

Also, I think it would also take more than a couple of million to make a story this big go away. Especially as there must be loads of other teenagers who could come forward if it was obvious they wouldn't be disappeared by the security services.

She had to pay out that kind of money to cover her Mum's gambling debts when she was alive, God knows what she left behind when she kicked the bucket. If they could make it all go away for a couple of million they'd jump at the chance, doesn't look likely though. 

6 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Was the "Pizza Express" shite ever corroborated? I mean, there have to be records of when he goes for a pee, never mind going to Pizza Express.

Was the "Pizza Express" shite ever corroborated? I mean, there have to be records of when he goes for a pee, never mind going to Pizza Express.

I’m fairly sure pizza express came out and said they’d have had records of his visit and they had none.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

We don't know. We know there was a "review" of documents and they have questioned the victim but no mention of a formal investigation or anything as simple as did the Regal beast keep a receipt for his doughballs and Sloppy Giuseppe.

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

That investigation being dropped will come in handy come MBE season.

True and hardly surprising that that they are taking no action after a review. The Met should be launched into the sea and rebuilt from scratch.

From the same BBC News home page.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58866432

Police face hundreds of sexual assault complaints

Published
1 hour ago
PoliceIMAGE SOURCE,PA MEDIA

At least 750 allegations of sexual misconduct were made against serving police officers across Britain over five years, new figures show.

Data was obtained from 31 police forces in England, Wales and Scotland under the Freedom of Information Act.

Forces were asked how many complaints of sexual assault were made against police officers between 2016 and 2020.

The End Violence Against Women Coalition said few officers face "any meaningful consequences".

Data, obtained by PA Media's Radar service, shows that most complaints, where gender was recorded, were against male officers.

Allegations could be historical, and the responses did not indicate whether any of the officers were on duty at the time. At least 34 cases resulted in a dismissal.

There are 43 police forces in England and Wales, plus Police Scotland and the British Transport Police.

The End Violence Against Women Coalition, which includes groups such as Rape Crisis, Refuge and Women's Aid, said "widespread institutional failings" needed to be addressed.

Deputy director Denzi Ugur said: "We need to see a radical overhaul of how the police respond to violence against women - especially within their own ranks.

"This means greater accountability and urgent, co-ordinated and strategic action to address violence against women."

The figures come after Home Secretary Priti Patel announced that an inquiry will be launched into "systemic failures" that allowed Wayne Couzens to continue to be a police officer.

Couzens, an officer with the Metropolitan Police, was given a whole-life sentence last month for the kidnap, rape and murder of Sarah Everard.

Meanwhile, Baroness Louise Casey of Blackstock will lead an independent review into the Met's culture and standards, examining the force's vetting, recruitment and training procedures.

Between 2016 and 2020, the Met - the UK's largest police force - recorded 530 allegations of sexual offences against serving officers and staff members, according to different FoI data, with 47 claims resulting in a dismissal.

Surrey Police recorded 36 allegations of sexual misconduct against its officers over the same period.

The Independent Office for Police Conduct, which oversees the police complaints system, said it was down to forces to "stamp out" any abuse of police powers.

A spokesperson said: "Each case reported represents a serious betrayal of the trust and confidence that individuals should have in the police. It is behaviour which can never be justified or condoned."

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

I’m fairly sure pizza express came out and said they’d have had records of his visit and they had none.

The fact we've never seen any press track down the manager or any employees from around that time to say they remember serving royalty pretty much tells you all you need to know.

Edited by Gaz FFC