Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

12 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Think I just heard that one of the reasons to dismiss Andrews lawyers are arguing is the existence of a pre-existing settlement. Which is as good as a confession.

Yip seemingly had a pre existing agreement from a person he claims to have never met sounds perfectly innocent 👀

12 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

It isn't a settlement with him, it's a settlement with Weinstein. No idea how that exonerates Sweaty Andy.

When I first heard that, my thought was that there was something in this settlement (ie details of various activities) that had a bearing. That suggests two things to me - that there is some mention in the earlier settlement that Andrew is innocent in some way (possibly inserted by Epstein to insulate Andrew from future actions just like this one). And that Andrew knows this is in the "confidential" settlement. 

So long as there is some hint or mention in the Epstein settlement that Andrew is innocent and the girl has signed it, that's their shield. I imagine that this defence has been planned for years and years. Why else would Andrew want the earlier settlement with somebody else included here? 

15 hours ago, BFTD said:

One of the benefits of being the Duke of York is that there'll be records of literally every move you've made since birth. If one of us had to prove we were in a Pizza Express twenty years ago, we might struggle without obsessive record-keeping, but there'll be all sorts of government records about where he was, who he was with, etc. And that's before you get on to the eyewitnesses who'll be coming forward to tell of the day that a surprisingly arid son of Her Majesty walked into their place of work/local shitty pizza shop.

Open and shut case, lads. Nothing to see here.

He also has a ready made army of thick inbred pitchfork welders.

On 14/09/2021 at 08:30, BFTD said:

One of the benefits of being the Duke of York is that there'll be records of literally every move you've made since birth. If one of us had to prove we were in a Pizza Express twenty years ago, we might struggle without obsessive record-keeping, but there'll be all sorts of government records about where he was, who he was with, etc. And that's before you get on to the eyewitnesses who'll be coming forward to tell of the day that a surprisingly arid son of Her Majesty walked into their place of work/local shitty pizza shop.

Open and shut case, lads. Nothing to see here.

Yeah I said something similar near the start of the thread almost two years ago, there's been plenty of time to prove he wasn't there, like others have suggested an out of court settlement beckons...

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Well, this could get interesting. Nonce Andrew's lawyers have accepted the papers as being served. 

Papers Served

They probably realised they had no option and thought accepting service had an element of damage limitation, though it’s probably far too late for that.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

They probably realised they had no option and thought accepting service had an element of damage limitation, though it’s probably far too late for that.

Options now are:

1. Out of court settlement
  2. An "accident"

No way is that c**t standing up in a courtroom, imo. 

8 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Options now are:

2. An "accident"

If HRH and The Royals PLC pay her off with our fucking money that may just be the tipping point required to finally bin the monarch as head of state and sweep these grifting b*****ds into the sea. 

5 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

If HRH and The Royals PLC pay her off with our fucking money that may just be the tipping point required to finally bin the monarch as head of state and sweep these grifting b*****ds into the sea. 

That’s not going to happen, we both know that.  Forelock tugging servility is too ingrained amongst the English populace.

Will certainly make any argument to ditch them as head of state in an Independent Scotland far easier though.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s not going to happen, we both know that.  Forelock tugging servility is too ingrained amongst the English populace.

Will certainly make any argument to ditch them as head of state in an Independent Scotland far easier though.

That'll do for me.

BTW what are the Barnet consequentials for noncing pay offs?

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Options now are:

2. An "accident"

Theres not a fucking chance in hell he attends court and my understanding is that he cannot be made to, unless they had a slam dunk win where he could do his salmond into Westminster walk. Agree a settlement is likely but thats gonna hurt the monarchy, exciting times indeed.