Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

5 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Uhhhhhh

EenKyiaXkAEqs2U.jpeg

"Andrew Albert Christian Edward Mountbatten-Windsor, you stand accused of multiple counts of paedophilia. What do you have to say in your defence?"

"Well, I'm not a superhuman saint."

"Fair enough, case dismissed."

Wow. Just fucking wow.

Saints are supposed to be pretty great humans anyway, but a superhuman saint?

That's like Captain America or Aquaman getting sainted.

So the bar of not being a nonce is set at 'King of Atlantis', 'Son of Krypton', 'WW2 Super Serum Soldier', 'Amazonian Princess', 'Wisecracking New York teenager bitten by a radioactive spider' or 'Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanropist' 

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Saints are supposed to be pretty great humans anyway, but a superhuman saint?

That's like Captain America or Aquaman getting sainted.

So the bar of not being a nonce is set at 'King of Atlantis', 'Son of Krypton', 'WW2 Super Serum Soldier', 'Amazonian Princess', 'Wisecracking New York teenager bitten by a radioactive spider' or 'Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanropist' 

Depends on whether this refers to Iron Man or Batman...

Edited by Mark Connolly

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Depends on whether this refers to Iron Man or Batman...

Batman is seemingly the world's greatest detective but I don't think he a genius. Definitely very intelligent, but he did once have a Bat credit card which would surely have required him to put down Wayne Manor as a home address for it to be posted out, blowing a rather large hole in an already flimsy disguise.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Batman is seemingly the world's greatest detective but I don't think he a genius. Definitely very intelligent, but he did once have a Bat credit card which would surely have required him to put down Wayne Manor as a home address for it to be posted out, blowing a rather large hole in an already flimsy disguise.

TBF I was more worried about the number of young boys and girls he takes into his care and "trains".

15 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

TBF I was more worried about the number of young boys and girls he takes into his care and "trains".

I used to have a horrible theory about the bat chute (the one he takes to get down to the cave to suit up).

16 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Of the many, many ways in which that statement is funny I think the head of the church of England saying you can't expect anyone to be a saint is the best.

He's not the head of the church though.

His boss happens to be the mother of the nonce in question, which I'm sure has no relevance to the discussion.

"Andrew Albert Christian Edward Mountbatten-Windsor, you stand accused of multiple counts of paedophilia. What do you have to say in your defence?"
Wow. Just fucking wow.
Fear not, once Her Maj pegs it the decline of The Firm will commence. Whilst a great number of people have no great affection for the royals, there is a strong well of residual respect for the Queen. That will evaporate pronto when Charles ascends to the throne, and the current promotion of Prince Willie as just one the lads with Crouchy & Crew will cut little ice with the huge number of young Britons currently facing a very uncertain future. As for the Archbishop, he is simply demonstrating why the CoE is dying on its feet.

5 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
7 hours ago, Shotgun said:
Wow. Just fucking wow.

Fear not, once Her Maj pegs it the decline of The Firm will commence. Whilst a great number of people have no great affection for the royals, there is a strong well of residual respect for the Queen. That will evaporate pronto when Charles ascends to the throne, and the current promotion of Prince Willie as just one the lads with Crouchy & Crew will cut little ice with the huge number of young Britons currently facing a very uncertain future. As for the Archbishop, he is simply demonstrating why the CoE is dying on its feet.

It's ok not to be ok.

21 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I fear that Chuckles, the man derided by all for decades as a jug-eared fruitcake who talks to plants , holds childish political views, and broke the heart of poor Our Lady Diana, Queen of Hearts, will be swiftly reinvented as a venerable elder statesman who invokes genuine respect from the world, and every c**t will step into line like the obedient subjects they are.

• 1 month later...