Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

6 hours ago, hearthammer said:

They changed their name after the first world war so as to "fit in" with being british and to try and distance themselves from their connections and lineage.  That is fact.  They are not "windsor" or anything else.  Through your ire and growling, you obviously missed the last part where i said that we all have an opinion.  You have yours and i (and everyone else) has theirs.

I'm not xenophobic or racist.  I refer to this privileged group of self-serving cretins by their REAL surname, and not the one they adopted. 

Stop being so touchy and affected by their REAL name and concentrate on the facts behind them and their shoogly peg (hopefully)

As for being an arsehole (in capitals 😵), methinks the learned (or not) gentleman should find a mirror.  Oh, and you're previous threats were summarily dismissed as being jakie-filled guff.

Have a nice day now.  Cho

Did they pay their tenner at the pist office like everyone else?   Hopefully their peg is shoogling to the max.   It seems the queen couldn't give a Turkish delight about the victims of serious crimes.    

24 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

Did they pay their tenner at the pist office like everyone else?   Hopefully their peg is shoogling to the max.   It seems the queen couldn't give a Turkish delight about the victims of serious crimes.    

Buck house ??   They are very much an integral part of the Establishment and, as they have always done, they look after their own.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Thanks for the history lesson.  It was probably a good thing they were trying to distance themselves from their former connections and lineage.   You would have probably done the same.

I'm not racist, but.... I'll start calling my adopted daughter by her REAL surname from now on.

Hmmm, it seems that you are the one with the problem.

ARSEHOLE!!

I was going to add that it's a bit early in the day to be drinking your lockdown, home made moonshine, but then you're some hours ahead and probably been sooking away at it since breakfast time here in Scotland.   Slainte 👍  

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

Sorry mate, it lent itself  😧

Best thing about this site.  One mistake and they deservedly pounce.   Better than message boards linked to teams.   The piss taking on here is pretty good 

On 20/07/2020 at 12:14, SlipperyP said:

I don't celebrate Christmas on any day, does that make me less British (Scottish)?

Looking forward to the "SLIPPERYP HATES BRITAIN" pull-out special in the Daily Mail.

The judge has released court paper and unsurpisingly fannybaws is named, also puts maxwells defence of  i haven't heard from epstien in 10 years in the bin.                                      

https://twitter.com/chrisonchris/status/1289014695396028419

https://uproxx.com/viral/ghislaine-maxwell-documents-unsealed-alan-dershowitz/

Edited by dirty dingus

I'm no Royalist but bear in mind that film was shot in 1933 or 34, before anybody knew what Hitler was like. Remember the Olympics took place in Berlin in 1936 so nobody thought at that time there was anything dodgy about his regime. And there was this in 1938:

England Nazi salute.jpg