Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

I think I've also mentioned before but I used to work with a lass whose husband was on the same ship as Mr. Windsor during the Falklands. He and his mates were seriously pissed off at the way the press fawned over Noncey, constantly referring to his heroic exploits etc. Word was, he did the square root of f**k all.

Join the Royal Navy. Swear allegiance to the Queen. Go to war in the South Atlantic so Lizzy can keep control of some rocks and sheep. Get annoyed her son gets special treatment.

Smart guys. 

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Join the Royal Navy. Swear allegiance to the Queen. Go to war in the South Atlantic so Lizzy can keep control of some rocks and sheep. Get annoyed her son gets special treatment.

Smart guys. 

I believe one and all are merely amplifying the levels of privilege and special treatment given to anyone born into the saxe-coburg-gotha family.  They are raised to assume they are the untouchable elite de la elite and have free rein to do whatever the f*ck they want with full impunity.  Once auld mutter dies, i think there will be a call for a complete overhaul of the German dynasty and what their collective entitlements are.  I also doubt old air miles' contribution to reclaiming the barren outlands as part of thatcher's quest to reinstate her, and her German masters, empire.

We all have opinions. 

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

It was only recently that I discovered that there was a Prince Edward.  Googled him and recognised the face of his bird (Sophie, who is probably wife #7 or something I presume), but not him at all.   Any kids are obviously non-starters and are a complete irrelevance, much like their parents.

Also, if Princess Anne didn't come to Murrayfield then I'd have no knowledge of her existence either.

Not entirely fair. Princess Beatrice got some internet fame for a while years ago.

Spoiler

Overly_attached_GF.jpg

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I might have mentioned this before but my old man had to deal with once in the navy.

Seemingly he (the royal nonce) was a massively arrogant p***k and a bit thick, and was widely despised by absolutely everyone. 

I can only remember him for 2 reasons prior to all this and none of them paint him well.

He was stopped by police for speeding on the way to the airport and told the officer he didn't have time for this and he apparently flew everywhere rather than catch trains even if it wasn't too far.

On 15/07/2020 at 10:31, MONKMAN said:

The pizza express in Woking excuse is just so ridiculous. I’m fairly certain, regardless of how far back it was, the staff would remember the queen’s son coming in for a bit of pepperoni. Although, being a sexual deviant I’d imagine he asked for mango as a topping.

Not just that but at the time he was a "senior royal" so would have security forces guarding him, bound to be records - I reckon he could've disproved the story easily.

Edited by btb

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Not entirely fair. Princess Beatrice got some internet fame for a while years ago.

Hide contents

Overly_attached_GF.jpg

There was also the time in the wake of the Brass Eye fallout when I think the Mail were on day 4 or 5 of Channel 4 must be taken off the air being the front page, when they published pictures of her and her sister - aged 13 and 9 at the time - in swimwear - on page 3, dismally enough. And then the next day the front page was, again, hang Chris Morris for encouraging noncery.

Edited by carpetmonster

11 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

There was also the time in the wake of the Brass Eye fallout when I think the Mail were on day 4 or 5 of Channel 4 must be taken off the air being the front page, when they published pictures of her and her sister - aged 13 and 9 at the time - in swimwear - on page 3, dismally enough. And then the next day the front page was, again, hang Chris Morris for encouraging noncery.

I may be wrong but was there not a "CHARLOTTE CHURCH TURNS 16 FFFWWWAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!" potential deflowering article on the front page at the same time too?

ETA not the Mail, not the front page and only 15, but still:

See the source image

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

The press were absolutely furious about that Brass Eye special. Not because it had anything to do with paedophiles, but because the whole point was that they're a bunch of ghouls who couldn't give a f**k about abused kids, and didn't like being called out on it.

Is 'Daily Mail All Grown Up' still a thing? For those who weren't aware, somebody discovered years ago that searching for the phrase 'all grown up' on the Daily Mail website would bring up literally hundreds of articles about children on the cusp of adulthood, complete with salacious pictures of them in swimsuits. So we can genuinely add paedophiles to the list of unpleasant individuals who make up the Daily Mail's readership.

9 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I may be wrong but was there not a "CHARLOTTE CHURCH TURNS 16 FFFWWWAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!" potential deflowering article on the front page at the same time too?

ETA not the Mail, not the front page and only 15, but still:

See the source image

One of the tabloids had a countdown for her turning 16. Not sure how far out it started but pretty sure they printed 'how many days to go' until she was 16.

Tabloids are full of nonces.

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

One of the tabloids had a countdown for her turning 16. Not sure how far out it started but pretty sure they printed 'how many days to go' until she was 16.

Tabloids are full of nonces.

Wasn't that The Sport with Lindsay Dawn McKenzie?

10 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

It was a birthday party for one of his daughter's friends

Well that's an easy question for the police then.

Who's birthday party was it?

From that answer you wouldn't have to go and ask Pizza express if they remember serving royalty. Just ask this lady if she celebrated birthday X in Woking.

I do love that Andy threw his daughter under the bus. She will know if she ever went there with her dad or not.