Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

16 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Prince Andrew went on at great length during his interview to play down his association with Epstein, pinning everything on having a mutual friend in Ghislaine. Where is he now in his friend’s hour of need?

Surely air travel to the US is not cost prohibitive for him to visit and offer support?

He could ask for an adjoining cell 

12 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Watched an interview with Giuliani, he was head of department of justice and knew the system inside out.

Epstein should have been under 24 hour watch.

Was taken off suicide watch after a week, seemed odd. Unusual.

When on suicide watch you have paper bedsheets, normal otherwise.

Camera ‘broken’

Prison guards not doing their job properly.

Most high profile prisoner treated like that is impossible according to someone who would know.

Death by a 1000 paper cuts?

53 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Still fascinated at Andrew's thought process when he decided to do the BBC interview.

What a guy.

I'm still awaiting anyone from Pizza Express Woking coming forward and saying they worked there around that time and don't ever remember Royalty visiting or of course someone saying they served him.

Surely working in a minimum wage job serving pizzas you'd remember that time Royalty came in.

Just now, Tynierose said:

Most likely because he is a thick c**t, an arrogant c**t or a combination of both.

True 

He actually done the police work for them.

CCTV footage from the restaurant that evening either clears him or hangs him.

Given the authorities still want a word I'm gonnae go with the latter.

The pizza express in Woking excuse is just so ridiculous. I’m fairly certain, regardless of how far back it was, the staff would remember the queen’s son coming in for a bit of pepperoni. Although, being a sexual deviant I’d imagine he asked for mango as a topping.

The pizza express in Woking excuse is just so ridiculous. I’m fairly certain, regardless of how far back it was, the staff would remember the queen’s son coming in for a bit of pepperoni. Although, being a sexual deviant I’d imagine he asked for mango as a topping.
Yeah all of this is obviously corre...... HOLD ON A FUCKING MINUTE

I'm still awaiting anyone from Pizza Express Woking coming forward and saying they worked there around that time and don't ever remember Royalty visiting or of course someone saying they served him.

Surely working in a minimum wage job serving pizzas you'd remember that time Royalty came in.

Yes the chances of a waiter/waitress remembering the visit are 1000x more likely than Andrew remembering it. But I would reckon they would be unable to recall the exact date.

If it had actually happened round about then.

And that was what he was relying on that someone, anyone, came forward and said they recalled him being there. When questioned about the date, they wouldn't be sure so he could say "see, told you one was there!".

Edited to use correct language for royalty.

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

True 

He actually done the police work for them.

CCTV footage from the restaurant that evening either clears him or hangs him.

Given the authorities still want a word I'm gonnae go with the latter.

How long do you think CCTV footage is held for? It's alleged he was there in 2001.

The Paedo Prince visit was supposedly on 10th March 2001.

There was a bomb attack in London(real IRA)on the 4th March 2001 http://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/UK/03/04/britain.blast/

If (big if) he was at a family Pizza party in Woking there would have been a massive security operation which I doubt many employees would have forgot.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

How long do you think CCTV footage is held for? It's alleged he was there in 2001.

If Andrew was on it they'd likely have held onto it as a souvenir. In which case they would have produced it already.

3 minutes ago, GordonD said:

If Andrew was on it they'd likely have held onto it as a souvenir. 

I just don't see that as the slightest bit plausible. The c**t wasn't there in any case, but folk expecting a slam dunk from 19 year old CCTV footage are hoping for too much.

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Still fascinated at Andrew's thought process when he decided to do the BBC interview.

What a guy.

He thought that his privileged saxe-coburg-gotha ticket would entitle him to the same level of "untouchableness" (??) as those within the extended family have enjoyed for centuries.  Nothing will happen with him until his auld maw dies, then hopefully he'll be forced to give evidence as a defendant rather than a "helpful bystander". 

37 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I just don't see that as the slightest bit plausible. The c**t wasn't there in any case, but folk expecting a slam dunk from 19 year old CCTV footage are hoping for too much.

I think it's highly unlikely he was there - seems a very stupid alibi all the same.

I might have mentioned this before but my old man had to deal with once in the navy.

Seemingly he (the royal nonce) was a massively arrogant p***k and a bit thick, and was widely despised by absolutely everyone. 

I've mentioned this recently on another thread, so apologies for repeating myself. I worked in an Arran hotel and dined out for months telling people about the time Viv Lumsden came in for dinner. There is absolutely no way Pizza Express staff would forget unless it didn't happen or they've been taken out.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Oh, I quite agree he wasn't there. I'm saying if he had been there, I can see the management hanging onto the CCTV tape.