Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

14 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

If ever there was a shite excuse then this has got to be it:

https://news.sky.com/story/entitled-prince-andrew-sees-everyone-as-a-servant-maxwells-friend-says-12020927

She said: "Ghislaine's always told me that Andrew's kind of stupid and naive and if there were girls in the house while he was there, he would have thought they were servants.

And we all know what kings and princes of old did to their female servants.

On 03/07/2020 at 21:17, Gaz FFC said:

I want to see some real celebs in court.

They (FBI) took out plenty surveillance footage from Epsteins homes. Surely ends all doubt about who was there and doing what.

To arrest this nobody screams of tying up loose ends afraid she will shoot her mouth of.

They made Epstein go away and I've a sneaky suspicion she's about to have an "accident"

Daily mail already saying they fear she will commit suicide.

The same way Epstein definitely commited suicide to the delight of many high profile paedophiles.

Amazing how lucky your high profile paedophiles get. Home secretaries "losing files" people who know too much killing themselves. It's almost like it's utter bullshit.

Luckily I'm not that cynical.

Edited by Gaz FFC

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

The same way Epstein definitely commited suicide to the delight of many high profile paedophiles.

Amazing how lucky your high profile paedophiles get. Home secretaries "losing files" people who know too much killing themselves. It's almost like it's utter bullshit.

I've heard they've already carried out the post mortem.

Where does all this end?

We know a lot of very high profile people will do anything to keep this all quiet. It's actually got to to the ridiculous stage now where nobody believes there is nothing going on.

The tapes taken from Epsteins houses and the various girls abused as well as staff are the best hope we the public have of ever finding out who is involved and how seedy they got 

My favourite moment in all this was Bill Clinton denying any wrong doing. Luckily for him he's got a history of honesty and integrity and we can take his word for it.

Surprised that all the abused girls and the staff working in his island haven't started to disappear or have they?

There will be some pills slipped into her. No way the establishment will let her live.

17 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

This one? Belter.

signothetimes.png

That's it.  Cheers.        I scour the online papers most days and always have a look at the cartoon on the main page of the Times.  It's topical and cutting in equal measures.

ps    i don't get to read the Times articles as i'm not a subscriber to any newspaper, but read the selective free articles where i am allowed to. 

18 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Derek Chauvin has been issued with a visiting order...

5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Did anyone post anything on the forum about the Wayfair stuff?!

I take it andy helped Epstein furnish his pads  ??

https://www.wayfair.co.uk/?refid=MX79439818521921.Wayfair~be&pcrid=79439818521921&device=c&url=&targetid=kwd-79440042600627%3Aloc-188&msclkid=526cbe6a58321a8ccff6e164529a5d3f

2 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Ha, no idea 

I was referring to the child trafficking they were allegedly organising through their website.