Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

There is no way that someone that could bring down a great deal of the establishment in both the UK and US and therefor be such a massive asset to other nations, be able to be on the run for so long. 

My thinking is, she has been kept out of harms way for long enough to emerge, throw a couple of big but no longer important names under a bus and do 20 years in a low security prison. 

11 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Hopefully Andrew plays on his notoriety and does a hilarious Pizza Express advert after this like the one the England bottle merchants did for Pizza Hut back in the day 

TELEMMGLPICT000216336240_trans++4fPWKW3c

"I enjoy a Margherita and a Veneziana then afterwards I buy them a bambinoccino each"

5 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Royals are well above the law never to be touched protected by the elite Brittsh establishment.  

I don't know if it's never to be touched but fergie's offspring shouldn't be touched.  They are a couple of freaky looking girls.  

10 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

There is no way that someone that could bring down a great deal of the establishment in both the UK and US and therefor be such a massive asset to other nations, be able to be on the run for so long. 

My thinking is, she has been kept out of harms way for long enough to emerge, throw a couple of big but no longer important names under a bus and do 20 years in a low security prison. 

Alan Dershowitz is surely done for. I am enjoying him repeatedly saying that he only went to the paedo island with his wife. Going for the Adriana La Cerva approach of marital privilege.

I want to see some real celebs in court.

They (FBI) took out plenty surveillance footage from Epsteins homes. Surely ends all doubt about who was there and doing what.

To arrest this nobody screams of tying up loose ends afraid she will shoot her mouth of.

They made Epstein go away and I've a sneaky suspicion she's about to have an "accident"

20 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

They (FBI) took out plenty surveillance footage from Epsteins homes. Surely ends all doubt about who was there and doing what.

To arrest this nobody screams of tying up loose ends afraid she will shoot her mouth of.

They made Epstein go away and I've a sneaky suspicion she's about to have an "accident"

She was his second in command so this was always coming. The amount of people she's connected to as well is mental like the Clintons for example.

23 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Covid-19 according to the Beeb.  Week after next.

11 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

She was his second in command so this was always coming. The amount of people she's connected to as well is mental like the Clintons for example.

I'm aware but I stand by my comments.

I want Hollywood, Presidents and Royals squirming in court not this sideshow

14 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I'm aware but I stand by my comments.

I want Hollywood, Presidents and Royals squirming in court not this sideshow

Meant to hit the green button.   Same as you.  I want the super elite paying for it.  

If ever there was a shite excuse then this has got to be it:

https://news.sky.com/story/entitled-prince-andrew-sees-everyone-as-a-servant-maxwells-friend-says-12020927

She said: "Ghislaine's always told me that Andrew's kind of stupid and naive and if there were girls in the house while he was there, he would have thought they were servants.