Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

17 hours ago, Shotgun said:

He also bragged about being able to walk in on underage girls getting undressed while he was running the Miss Teen USA pageant.

I remember during the election campaign there was a story in the Metro that Trump had made a suggestive remark about a ten-year-old girl.

14 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
On 03/12/2019 at 09:24, johnthebaptistist said:
There is more chance of him being linked with Slippery Salmond who is decidedly noncey 

Salmond has been convicted of nothing yet. Epstein was a convicted paedophile. No comparison at the moment, so no idea why you need to bring Alex up; unless of course you are a 'union at all cost' type chap

He is as valid as Andrew if not more valid as he has been charged with noncey type offences, unless you are a 'independence at all cost' type chap

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50870459

No subpoena for the Prince of Nonces then I'm guessing...

Edited to add: Hang on, I'm pretty hungover, does this actually make it more likely Prince Andrew will face charges? "We're charging him" "f**k you, we're charging her then!"

1 hour ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

A national newspaper and a year old. But tbf the first time I heard about predominantly Asian grooming gangs was in the mid 2000s on some ukip/bnp/whatever random website and assumed it was bullshit. Apparently not and people weren't being listened to.

Was it rape gangs you were googling or was the BNP website one of your hangouts?

Why is it any time anyone mentions Asian grooming gangs then they are immediately accused or racism.  It’s a real issue, a real problem that many authorise did f**k all about for years, and the victims were invariably vulnerable kids.

Yes there will be racists who choose to exploit it for there own ends but it is not racist to point out that it is a specific issue.

A national newspaper and a year old. But tbf the first time I heard about predominantly Asian grooming gangs was in the mid 2000s on some ukip/bnp/whatever random website and assumed it was bullshit. Apparently not and people weren't being listened to.

This is from Wednesday.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/18/police-officer-among-16-men-charged-with-child-sexual-abuse-in-halifax?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

• 4 weeks later...

This morning, I overheard a wee auld woman ranting to a pal about what a state this country is in, which is always good for playing Nutter Bingo, but she raised the WTF bar by declaring, "well, just look at what they've done to Prince Andrew!"

Too much of a shitebag but, never mind the issue of who "they" are, I was so tempted to ask exactly what she was upset about. Aye, mind the days when nonces could roam free, unquestioned? When the plebs knew not to question their betters?

Never occurred to me there'd be folk more annoyed at this being discussed than about the actual acts themselves.

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

This morning, I overheard a wee auld woman ranting to a pal about what a state this country is in, which is always good for playing Nutter Bingo, but she raised the WTF bar by declaring, "well, just look at what they've done to Prince Andrew!"

Too much of a shitebag but, never mind the issue of who "they" are, I was so tempted to ask exactly what she was upset about. Aye, mind the days when nonces could roam free, unquestioned? When the plebs knew not to question their betters?

Never occurred to me there'd be folk more annoyed at this being discussed than about the actual acts themselves.

What did your “pal” think about it?

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

And she gets as many votes as you .

• 2 weeks later...