Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

22 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

She was last seen in August, I think, and even that photo is disputed. 

It must be mindbogglingly boring to be a multi millionairess, why else would she go pimping for a paedophile? Maybe she was madly in love with him and it was the only way to stay close. Bit like Myra Hindley. Or maybe it was normal behaviour in her circle. We'll have to wait for the HBO mini-series to find out I suppose.

Edited by welshbairn

It must be mindbogglingly boring to be a multi millionairess, why else would she go pimping for a paedophile? Maybe she was madly in love with him and it was the only way to stay close. Bit like Myra Hindley. Or maybe it was normal behaviour in her circle. We'll have to wait for the HBO mini-series to find out I suppose.
Maybe she "needed the money". There's no shortage of wealthy feckers who genuinely believe themselves to be hard-up.

11 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Indeed.

It's riveting stuff. I just live in hope that someone, somehow, will link Boris to Epstein and totally fu ck up his election campaign.

Funnily enough, Epstein's closest "pals" Clinton & Trump appear to be somehow managing to avoid the huge media focus that is following poor Andrew ????

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Funnily enough, Epstein's closest "pals" Clinton & Trump appear to be somehow managing to avoid the huge media focus that is following poor Andrew ????

Trump has just given a press conference and I'm guessing no one thought to ask him about his dealings with Epstein.

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Trump has just given a press conference and I'm guessing no one thought to ask him about his dealings with Epstein.

"He was a great manager but the Beatles were much better under Allen Klein."

TBF, I don't think anyone's accused Clinton or Trump of BEASTing them when they were underage. Yet.

Plus, The Donald only met him once at a nightclub, dontchano.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

TBF, I don't think anyone's accused Clinton or Trump of BEASTing them when they were underage. Yet.

Plus, The Donald only met him once at a nightclub, dontchano.

I can't see how the nightclub bit is relevant. Nothing bad ever happens in nightclubs.

35 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I can't see how the nightclub bit is relevant. Nothing bad ever happens in nightclubs.

That depends on if there's long hair involved...........

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

The Donald sounds like he wanted to beast his own daughter. 

He also bragged about being able to walk in on underage girls getting undressed while he was running the Miss Teen USA pageant.

"Yes, yes, the tangerine shitgibbon may well brag about spying on naked teens and wanting to bang his own daughter, but if nobody complains then FOUR MORE YEARS!"

- the American public.

26 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

"Yes, yes, the tangerine shitgibbon may well brag about spying on naked teens and wanting to bang his own daughter, but if nobody complains then FOUR MORE YEARS!"

- the American public.

But...Hillary's emails!