Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

f**k the f**k off. 

Came onto this thread, saw 5 new pages of posts and thought there had been some mad development. 

Nope, just Pep's attention seeking. 

Pish.

Surly to f**k, you of all people should know how P&B works by now.

5 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

f**k the f**k off. 

Came onto this thread, saw 5 new pages of posts and thought there had been some mad development. 

Pish.

Nothing has happened. Nothing will happen anytime soon, because Prince ‘can I have the spicy chicken stuffed crust’ Andrew has been put on gardening leave. The Big Prince Andrew Administration Thread....

Edited by pozbaird

4 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

f**k the f**k off. 

Came onto this thread, saw 5 new pages of posts and thought there had been some mad development

Pish.

I'm not sure what you are getting at. Prince Andrew, Brian Cox and Colin Montgomerie are shite tippers. Miami Dolphin owner carries a lot of cash. 8th in line to the throne is a certifiable nonce.

Huge if true.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Nothing has happened. Nothing will happen anytime soon, because Prince ‘can I have the spicy chicken stuffed crust’ Andrew has been put on gardening leave. The Big Prince Andrew Administration Thread....

The British Royal Family needs a strong Prince Andrew. 

2 minutes ago, Arabdownunder said:

Who are you calling a tight arse?

200px-BrianCoxTIFFSept2011.jpg5837_large.jpg?10000

The one on The left.  I never said tightarse though I mean arsehole.  Both horribke, pompous, stuckup, arrogant people with incredibly high opinions of themselves.  Cox had.his 23 year old bf with him.

Montgomerie possibly the worst person I've ever met.  Complete and utter vermin, just a total piece of shit.  Absolutely vile.individual who speaks to and treats everybody around him like shit, astonishing how.arrogant, rude,.pompous, self centred, immature and.childish he is. Horrible horrible man.