Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That interview had to be the worst PR decision since John Gummer fed his 4 year old daughter possibly/maybe mad cow's diseased burger. 

EJ1bBCAXsAEEEzY.png

Next will be his "get out" statement from going to see the FBI and either incriminating or perjuring himself.  The establishment will find an agreement with the donald that saves lizzy's face.

The really sad thing is there are woman who were kids who’ve clearly been exploited and sexually abused having to witness and relive what happened to them.

While this odious self centred c**t tries to salvage what little reputation he had.

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

The really sad thing is there are woman who were kids who’ve clearly been exploited and sexually abused having to witness and relive what happened to them.

While this odious self centred c**t tries to salvage what little reputation he had.

I remember when he was just "air miles Andy"

Famous for flying everywhere regardless of how far.

Seem to remember a piece in the paper a while ago where he got stopped for speeding on the way to Heathrow but said to the copper "he didn't have time for this"

Seems he always been an absolute bellend (to the surprise of nobody)

9 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Nobody will believe me but I shared a lift with Prince Andrew and his aide once while working.  He was very rude and dismissive, and sighed.and made his aide top me a.fiver, which is very stingey.

This needs elaboration. It sounds like you hopped into Andrew's taxi while you were working, and he gave you £5 for the privilege. Seems like a good deal (especially since I'm assuming you're not a teenage lassie). 

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

This needs elaboration. It sounds like you hopped into Andrew's taxi while you were working, and he gave you £5 for the privilege. Seems like a good deal (especially since I'm assuming you're not a teenage lassie). 

I was a hall porter in a posh hotel.  He was a guest, I took his luggage to his room.  Me, him, his aide in a lift.  Tipped a fiver, usually would get ten or twenty quid for that.  He was very rude, arrogant and dismissive.

Edited by Kuro