Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Who is going to take one for the team to bury this story?

The Queen is the obvious but maybe nuclear option.

Phil the Greek will have his eye on Meghan and would be an easy hit, but unlikely to yield the same weeks of fawning as her Madge.

Think she needs to play a captains role here. It is winter after all...

Fcuk. She’s brought in experienced help for the remainder of the season. Could be the break the Nonce needs. Nonce drops quietly to the bench, and a back four of Wills, Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie steady the ship. Ideal for the upcoming away trip to Roy Hodgson’s Palace.

DE773A67-756F-432F-88F0-77C863227D86.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Who is going to take one for the team to bury this story?

The Queen is the obvious but maybe nuclear option.

Phil the Greek will have his eye on Meghan and would be an easy hit, but unlikely to yield the same weeks of fawning as her Madge.

Think she needs to play a captains role here. It is winter after all...

Camilla has been "ill" for the past week, apparently. 

An opportunity to clean (Buck) house imo.

Charles and Camilla, Andy and Fergie, Meghan and Harry all to be taken on a mini-bus joy-ride round Paris with Big Phil at the wheel. The sun can be a nasty hazard in those tunnels. I've heard.  

19 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

1984 ffs.

Hes the next saville

Saville was  similarly outed by Jerry Sadowitz in 1987 and no one listened to him either.

The following was said during a live show at The Edinburgh Fringe and was released on an album which was later withdrawn due to fears that Safowitz had libelled Saville.

There have been serious allegations of child abuse in Cleveland. To my mind there is only one way to find out whether this is true or not and that’s to . . . CALL IN JIMMY SAVILE! You can’t afford to f*** about! Bring in an expert! Am I right? A friend of mine reckons Jimmy Savile is a paedophile. Rubbish — he’s a child-bender! That’s why he does all the f****** charity work: it’s to gain public sympathy for when his f****** case comes up.’

At the time Sadowitz also had a tv series on BBC which was cancelled and as far as I know , the guy has never  worked on tv since ........ simply for telling the fucking truth !

I see the, erm, affair is starting to affect his relations with some of the charidee  organizations he's associated with considering his role and sponsors pulling out (ooh err missus!). As one of the supposed reasons for the continued existence of the royal family being their extensive charidee "work" it can't be long before he is banished to one of the few remaining island outposts we still hold, maybe one in the Pacific that was used for nuclear testing back in the day - hot, hot, hot!