Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

Does all this prove what was widely suspected that we had/have a massive paedophile ring involving Royalty, MPs and A list actors?

We've seen cover ups in both MPs and Royalty also you can throw in some of the names that were getting mentioned as friends of Weinstein.

Worth mentioning also that when people threatened to expose all this they amazingly seemed to commit suicide or were murdered (see Jill Dando and Chester Bennington) Could probably name Harvey Weinstein in that category too.

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

Does all this prove what was widely suspected that we had/have a massive paedophile ring involving Royalty, MPs and A list actors?

We've seen cover ups in both MPs and Royalty also you can throw in some of the names that were getting mentioned as friends of Weinstein.

Worth mentioning also that when people threatened to expose all this they amazingly seemed to commit suicide or were murdered (see Jill Dando and Chester Bennington) Could probably name Harvey Weinstein in that category too.

You're not supposed to mention Harvey till the job's done! :shutup

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

last paragraph of that article for the TLDR's out there:

This is what it means to be born to rule. To over-blink in the headlights of a simple question, but to not bat an eyelid at the systematic abuse of young women. This is what entitlement looks like. Shabby, dodgy and scared as hell. The country stares back at this dissolute man in blank disgust.

the final line damns us all, unfortunately, as a social media shit storm is all that will come out of it as the sum total of any British response - unless the US authorities decide that a smokescreen is needed to take the heat off Trump and that the special relationship can be torched - won't be holding my breath for that to happen, though...

Presumably Lady Colin was trying to go down the "he's not a paedophile, he's an ephebophile!" defence route, which is always a winner and never shows you up as a hair-splitting apologist for child abuse.

Wonder if anyone's tried to use this at trial. "Well, yes, I've fucked a few fourteen year olds, but I've never tried to stick my cock in a baby, like that BEAST Ian Watkins. Credit me with some decency, please."

Who is going to take one for the team to bury this story?

The Queen is the obvious but maybe nuclear option.

Phil the Greek will have his eye on Meghan and would be an easy hit, but unlikely to yield the same weeks of fawning as her Madge.

Think she needs to play a captains role here. It is winter after all...

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Who is going to take one for the team to bury this story?

The Queen is the obvious but maybe nuclear option.

Phil the Greek will have his eye on Meghan and would be an easy hit, but unlikely to yield the same weeks of fawning as her Madge.

Think she needs to play a captains role here. It is winter after all...

Image result for images of madge from benidorm