Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

2 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

It couldn't have been me because I couldn't sweat back then. I only started sweating again recently! - for f**k sake how stupid do you think we are! 

Also the Pizza Express thing? How do you remember where you were on a random night 8 years ago!

10 March 2001 he said, so 18 years ago! Ridiculous.

31 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Why do so many of the rich and famous seem to think that they can tell us plebs anything and we will believe them without question?

Because time and time again, they're correct. Guaranfuckingtee this deviant f**k will never face charges.

Claims not to really have been that good friends with the guy in the first place and not to have seen him in 4 years, but then decides to fly accross the Atlantic and stay in his house to tell him be doesn't want to be friends any more. If I didn't know someone that well, hadn't spoke to them in 4 years, and they were recently outed as a sex offender I would probably just continue with not speaking to them. Like the previous 4 years. How daft does he think we are? 

Also, that man has never been to Pizza Express in his life. Like David Cameron pretending to support Aston Villa (or was it West Ham?) and Gordon Brown saying he likes the Artic Monkeys. Pick something the "common man" likes, that'll get them onside....

9 minutes ago, EH75 said:

Claims not to really have been that good friends with the guy in the first place and not to have seen him in 4 years, but then decides to fly across the Atlantic and stay in his house to tell him be doesn't want to be friends any more. If I didn't know someone that well, hadn't spoke to them in 4 years, and they were recently outed as a sex offender I would probably just continue with not speaking to them. Like the previous 4 years. How daft does he think we are? 

Exactly this.  

He of course thinks we're all utterly stupid.

He's a despicable being.