Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

Gonna have to keep updating this as it goes on so I don't make a million posts.

15:35 "He never said nuffin about it" 😂

😂😂😂 oh my fuckin jeesus "I became aware of the allegations in 2006. And I then had nothing to do with him until 2010. It was simply a case of, 'youre going through this thing, i cant be seen having anything to do with you'." Maitliss: "He was released in July 2010, by December 2010 you stayed at his house and walked together in Central Park, why?" Andy Paedo: "I went there with the sole intention of saying to him, it wasn't appropriate for us to be seen together". 🍻

"His house, I would describe it more as a railway station, if you know what I mean?" 😂

Maitliss: "A witness described you there getting a foot massage from a young Russian woman, did that happen?" Andy:

image.png.05b1e00bb6f1e40ce613a7cc28ee410a.png

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

5 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Gonna have to keep updating this as it goes on so I don't make a million posts.

15:35 "He never said nuffin about it" 😂

😂😂😂 oh my fuckin jeesus "I became aware of the allegations in 2006. And I then had nothing to do with him until 2010. It was simply a case of, 'youre going through this thing, i cant be seen having anything to do with you'." Maitliss: "He was released in July 2010, by December 2010 you stayed at his house and walked together in Central Park, why?" Andy Paedo: "I went there with the sole intention of saying to him, it wasn't appropriate for us to be seen together". 🍻

"I was only in there to get directions on how to get away from there" 

Await the "informative" response from Team saxe-coburg-gotha after the american authorities issue a subpoena for him to appear under oath.  They won't allow it to happen, then "the donald" will issue some inane, co-operative statement excusing air miles from attending.  It's a conspiracy and fake news, i tell ya'

11 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Await the "informative" response from Team saxe-coburg-gotha after the american authorities issue a subpoena for him to appear under oath.  They won't allow it to happen, then "the donald" will issue some inane, co-operative statement excusing air miles from attending.  It's a conspiracy and fake news, i tell ya'

Diplomatic Immunity.

If it is good enough for some bint commiting a hit and run it is good enough for our Andy.