McKinnon sacked

9 hours ago, graeme_p said:

So either. 

This is already in the budget, in which case its not extra cash. 

Or it wasn't in the budget in which case the fans need to ask why such income wasn't being budgeted for. 

That would depend on when the deal was done.

33 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I’ll just leave this here....

17E12595-3783-43B7-A53D-B659C424F482.jpeg

Isn’t that the lad that was through the “security line”, and then politely walked back behind the line to continue protesting?

And everyone getting excited about $400+K for the Killers, the number was specified as “gross”, not net. That means before all taxes, fees, cuts, etc. Honestly, a max of $25-35K net sounds about right.

Edited by TxRover

This is fucking hilarious, just find out what FFC made from the Elton John concert and you'll get an idea of what the Killer's gig is worth.  If there are 10,000 people there paying £50 a pop then I'd guess the band and the promoter will be looking at collecting about 75% of what's left after the vat and revenue men have had their collective 40%.
Anyway I thought the council owned the stadium?

The club made 140k or so from Little Mix. I would guess it isn’t that unreasonable to think Westlife, The Killers and the third concert that will be announced soon would not bring in similar revenue with similar sizes of crowds. Also this year they can get more people in with the East side of the stadium now developed in a way that the stage can be placed further back

Unless someone already lined up already there can only Totten able to do caretaker manager job. Then again could be Lex picking the team

I kind of assumed it would be Derek Jackson taking the team since he’s the only member of the coaching staff left I think.