McKinnon sacked

This is fucking hilarious, just find out what FFC made from the Elton John concert and you'll get an idea of what the Killer's gig is worth.  If there are 10,000 people there paying £50 a pop then I'd guess the band and the promoter will be looking at collecting about 75% of what's left after the vat and revenue men have had their collective 40%.

Anyway I thought the council owned the stadium?

Edited by Scottydog

Just think. If he'd been emptied in May after getting us relegated and a semi-competent manager put in place we could be absolutely scooshing this league.

Are you basing that on having the same squad? Genuinely think you are over estimating how good your squad. Full of absolute jobbers

Are you basing that on having the same squad? Genuinely think you are over estimating how good your squad. Full of absolute jobbers
Yes, so full of jobbers that we're a whopping *checks notes* three points off the top of the league.

Every team in this league, including us, is either utter pish, woefully inconsistent, or a mixture of both. All it takes is someone to organise us into a team that's a little less pish and a little less inconsistent.

Yes, so full of jobbers that we're a whopping *checks notes* three points off the top of the league.

Every team in this league, including us, is either utter pish, woefully inconsistent, or a mixture of both. All it takes is someone to organise us into a team that's a little less pish and a little less inconsistent.

That is true. Just keep hearing falkirk fans saying we should be able to walk this league etc

1 hour ago, Hughsie said:

Always heartening to see wee guys get into a state when folk refer to Falkirk as a big team. It effectively confirms the very notion they’re up in arms about.

Errr, no it doesn't, not in the least. But you keep dreaming. 

3 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Probably a load of shite but wonder if there is any substance to itScreenshot_20191117-140032_Twitter.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Scottydog said:

This is fucking hilarious, just find out what FFC made from the Elton John concert and you'll get an idea of what the Killer's gig is worth.  If there are 10,000 people there paying £50 a pop then I'd guess the band and the promoter will be looking at collecting about 75% of what's left after the vat and revenue men have had their collective 40%.

Anyway I thought the council owned the stadium?

We had 16,000 at Elton John and broke even.

We had 21,000 at Little Mix and made some cash.

I'm not sure what crowds the Killers and Westlife will draw in, hopefully towards the latter

1 hour ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

of the names mentioned I don't really fancy any. I'd rather, if he'd drop a league, go with Dick Campbell. He won this league at a canter last season with a part time club with far less resources. He also doesn't fit that "largs coaching " mould

Alex Smith. He's a local lad with ties to the town and ex-player with great managerial experience. Ideal for the role to take the club forward.

ETA and the fans would love him as manager.

Edited by bairney

15 hours ago, weetoonlad said:
19 hours ago, ShaggerG said:
Andy Thomson said last night that the Killers gig would gross the club £450k.

Don't talk shite 25k for full hire

I'm not talking shite mate, I'm telling you what the man said. Whether he's talking shite or not is another matter of course.