Would Rangers have won the Champions League without Marseille cheating?

• 3 weeks later...

Would Dundee have won the European Cup at Wembley if it wasn't for the photographers blinding Bert Slater every time the ball came near him. Would Utd have won the European Cup if their team wasn't full of c***s. Whataboutery of the highest order.

• 3 weeks later...

You must be mistaken. It did not confer a competitive advantage, seemingly. 

Intrigued to know exactly what the purpose of it all was in that case, but I know better than to call into question the judgement of SPL appointed commissions. No hint of impropriety in Scottish football administration and governance. Nope.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 16/11/2019 at 19:47, DA Baracus said:

Genuine answer; they definitely had a chance. Think Milan would have been too strong for them in the final though.

Milan had an incredible team on paper but we had the heart and fight. Would definitely have had w chance but they would be favourites.

Let’s not forget Roma cheating Dundee United in the 80s too, very unfortunate.

On 16/11/2019 at 19:02, Lebowski said:

Naw. They wouldnae. Marseille cheating was after they had pumped oldco.

Didnt they draw both games?  They paid off CSKA?

The answer is no.  Milan would have pumped them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 18/11/2022 at 23:01, BILmac1967 said:

Rang-yins are still cheating financially.

Park and other directors giving soft loans to the club and getting them back as shares is financial cheating.

Meet the new club, same as the old club.

(in their dreams)

Only its not cheating as it doesn't breach any SFA, SPFL or UEFA rules. 

So you're talking nonsense. 

On 06/02/2023 at 15:13, Richey Edwards said:

Depends how you define "cheating".

My definition of "cheating" may differ from yours.

It doesn't matter how you or I define it. It's down to the organisation running the competition to set the rules. They define what cheating is. 

Not sure why you used the quotes as it's a matter of fact, not made up opposition fan opinion. 

10 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

It doesn't matter how you or I define it. It's down to the organisation running the competition to set the rules. They define what cheating is. 

Not sure why you used the quotes as it's a matter of fact, not made up opposition fan opinion. 

The football governing bodies in Scotland won’t take any action on sectarian abuse within Scotland by your fans and your club(s).
Scottish football is corrupt to the core to protect two clubs “global identity” to grasp money for TV and sponsorship. 
Strangely enough UEFA take action on both clubs when similar chanting takes place in Europe. 
Imagine singing about killing people at football matches. What a weird world we live in. 

Edited by Molotov

50 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Depends how you define "made up opposition fan opinion".

My definition of "made up opposition fan opinion" might differ from yours.