Would Rangers have won the Champions League without Marseille cheating?

6 hours ago, Molotov said:

The football governing bodies in Scotland won’t take any action on sectarian abuse within Scotland by your fans and your club(s).
Scottish football is corrupt to the core to protect two clubs “global identity” to grasp money for TV and sponsorship. 
Strangely enough UEFA take action on both clubs when similar chanting takes place in Europe. 
Imagine singing about killing people at football matches. What a weird world we live in. 

I'm totally with you on the sectarian Cancer in Scottish culture and especially in football. Its both disgusting and embarrassing that we have to put up with moronic neanderthals and their pish. 

As to Scottish football being corrupt, I seem to remember, not that long ago, there was a chance to change the voting structure to destroy the OF stranglehold but the other clubs didn't take it. Please explain how that supports your corruption theory? 

30 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

I'm totally with you on the sectarian Cancer in Scottish culture and especially in football. Its both disgusting and embarrassing that we have to put up with moronic neanderthals and their pish. 

As to Scottish football being corrupt, I seem to remember, not that long ago, there was a chance to change the voting structure to destroy the OF stranglehold but the other clubs didn't take it. Please explain how that supports your corruption theory? 

Only one other (greedy) club owner did not side with the others.

Step forward Milne of Aberdeen. I’m sure fans of that club do not agree with that decision.

It always has been corrupt in favour of two clubs on and off the pitch. Sadly will never likely change in my lifetime.

Just look at the 1980 SC final as one example. Both clubs should have been banned from playing in the next seasons SC as a minimum.

Referees and match officials do side regularly with those two clubs. It is not a fair competition. It’s cheating. It’s corrupt. 

11 hours ago, Molotov said:

Only one other (greedy) club owner did not side with the others.

Step forward Milne of Aberdeen. I’m sure fans of that club do not agree with that decision.

It always has been corrupt in favour of two clubs on and off the pitch. Sadly will never likely change in my lifetime.

Just look at the 1980 SC final as one example. Both clubs should have been banned from playing in the next seasons SC as a minimum.

Referees and match officials do side regularly with those two clubs. It is not a fair competition. It’s cheating. It’s corrupt. 

So basically the other clubs had a chance and didn't take it. The rules are made up by the clubs. If there's corruption then all of the other clubs are colluding. 

As for the match officials being corrupt, that's just not true. 

I'm sure you'll have examples where your club feels hard done by but that's the same at every club, including Rangers and Celtic. 

It's just utter garbage. VAR has also helped to prove there's no corruption. Its just urban myth these days. 

I remember reading in an autobiography, may have been Tony Cascarino's that there were some strange things going on in the Marseille dressing room in terms of tourniquets and needles. I think Arsene alluded to PED being used in France too.

• 4 weeks later...